• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Should watch his back. ESR and Vieira will fancy their chances.

Really gave a stinker tonight.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The problem is we have depth at number 10…but he’s captain…

Obviously he’ll have better games than today but if this was Pep he wouldn’t start our next game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look i don't wanna be harsh on him it's first game but as captain away from home you need to show up and at least win tackles 50/50 get team focused again he went into hiding the moment palace get grip into game.

It's unacceptable if you Arsenal captain. He has to do better if captain preform bad rest of team will

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
He wasn’t ready to receive the ball at any point tonight, never in position to connect to players with a first time pass. This is crucial as this is the mechanism by which an 8 earns time if they are up against a high intensity press, and many of Øde’s abilities come into play when he has time. It’s always these types of matches where he has issues, he needs to sort it if he’s going to be a top class player.

Maybe the armband weighed on him today?

bastun

Player:Saka
Halloween Ignore GIF by Zurich Insurance Company Ltd

Kano_1

I am sorry but Ødegaard is bringing nothing to this team... He is very weak physically, cannot shoot, he reminds me Hleb but with less dribbling skills.
Maybe Vieira will be better than him otherwise we need someone else in his position. I can't beleive that this is our captain!!!

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
The meltdown here is next level. Player had an off day in a tricky away game, it happens.

Reminder that Ode was in contention for our player of the season.
You’ve got to acknowledge we’ve seen this before haven’t you though?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The meltdown here is next level. Player had an off day in a tricky away game, it happens.

Reminder that Ode was in contention for our player of the season.

We have a core now, where we don't have to rely on him for games like this...not that he couldn't do better of course, his missed chance for 2-0 was awful.

Big player for us though, always good out of possession too...will have a quality season.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I think he's very good moving off the ball in attack, but I don't understand why he's so unwilling to shoot the ****ing ball. He genuinely could've had a couple of goals today if he pulled the trigger, was a minimum of 2 times where he had the ball at the edge of the box perfectly on his left and just forced a ****e pass instead.

He's still very young for the type of player he is, which is worth remembering, but that doesn't change the fact that you need more from him right now if you're going to win anything. At least you bought some competition for him.

Legend14

Established Member
I think he's very good moving off the ball in attack, but I don't understand why he's so unwilling to shoot the ****ing ball. He genuinely could've had a couple of goals today if he pulled the trigger, was a minimum of 2 times where he had the ball at the edge of the box perfectly on his left and just forced a ****e pass instead.

He's still very young for the type of player he is, which is worth remembering, but that doesn't change the fact that you need more from him right now if you're going to win anything. At least you bought some competition for him.
I don’t think he was like that in Spain.

On the last shot he tried to pass to create an open shot for Martinelli. The problem is he had his own shot even closer.

Simple change to make though, so hopefully he’ll adjust. Vieira will push him to be better, since Viera can run, pass, and shoot.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He's captain and our best number 10, ain't getting dropped.

So all of you losers who hate the club can just **** off, tbh.

Can't wait to see him lift a trophy for us this season!
I don’t mind Ødegaard being the captain but I hope we have learned our lesson with Xhaka that it doesn’t hurt to drop the captain once in awhile if he’s not up to scratch. It’s the first game of the season so I’m not gonna lose my head, but Ødegaard needs to man up. He’s Norwegian and has Viking blood in him. It’s time to show it.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom