• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: Öde To Joy

Will Ødegaard get over 10 G/A in the Premier League this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Would you support a loan deal with an option to buy? Heard that suggested at one of the Arsenal podcasts. Was on Arsecast/Arseblog I think. Can’t remember who suggested it as a solution.
Sounds a good idea.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
I’m bitterly disappointed that we’ve missed out on Buendia to Villa. On the fence with Ødegaard he’s not as good a fit for us as Buendia would have been but he might have a higher ceiling. **** it all who cares just sign the 2021 version of Willian and be done with it.

Gn1212

Doubt he comes on loan, and honestly why would we want him on loan? The guy has went on loan a thousand times, this uncertainty over your head doesn't do anyone any favour.
He has 2 years left on his contract, it doesn't make much sense to let him go on another loan again.
40-50m should get it done. Madrid are desperate to try getting Mbappe so they won't say no.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Still don't know why people don't like him, tbh.

He wasn't perfect, but he had some very good games for us...and considering he came into a team in a mess, into a new country/league and only for six months...think he had a good impact here, all things considered.

How can you say someone isn't good enough after 6 months anyway...Thierry only had like 5 goals in his first half a season at Arsenal, would you have given up on him?

Not saying Martin is that level, but players can improve is my point...least now he knows the team and league.

Another loan would be a little small time...but if he helps us get back into Europe, then I am fine with it.
Why would people want him? What does he offer that we don't already have and spending big money on? He had like 2 good games and he was anonymous most of the time, we don't need another passenger.

If we want to get back into Europe Ødegaard isn't the type of player that's gonna take you there, he's just all around average. People only rate him based off hype.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Why would people want him? What does he offer that we don't already have and spending big money on? He had like 2 good games and he was anonymous most of the time, we don't need another passenger.

If we want to get back into Europe Ødegaard isn't the type of player that's gonna take you there, he's just all around average. People only rate him based off hype.

You slagging him off in both the Ødegaard threads at the same time :lol: suppose I gotta admire the commitment

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Had a mediocre game, in a horrid game where Norway lost 1-2 vs Greece. He started as a number 10 in a 4-2-3-1. After being 0-2 down at half time, he was moved to a central midfield position in a 3-4-3. Provided an assist by a corner, but ultimately this was thin gruel.

Mavropanos had a good game in a Greek back 3/5.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Doubt he comes on loan, and honestly why would we want him on loan? The guy has went on loan a thousand times, this uncertainty over your head doesn't do anyone any favour.
He has 2 years left on his contract, it doesn't make much sense to let him go on another loan again.
40-50m should get it done. Madrid are desperate to try getting Mbappe so they won't say no.
I rate Ødegaard higher than most in this group it seems, but surely there's better out there for 50 mil?

For me Ødegaard would only be worth our while for 20-30 mil ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom