• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysus

Fantastic news, number 1 target becoming available.
Quick now please, follow up with Lautaro immediately.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Arteta getting a 50M CB he wanted all summer, getting his top creative midfielder target, and hopefully, a new CF let alone two sturdy backups while only having one game a week to concentrate on?

5882079207_f07920c392_b.jpg

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Dominated Rice And Bissouma. Two DMs Arsenal fans would love. They couldn't get near him.

I think you posted a video before and I replied saying I don't remember seeing any of this? I felt the same watching that. :lol:

Alanoldgooner

May as well make a thread for this loser since he's left now.

Ødegaard is a fine player - and would compliment Smith-Rowe to Arsenal’s betterment. BUT…what I can’t understand is how a player who has hardly kicked a ball in Real’s first team can seriously command a 50m euro transfer fee.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Next few days madrid media will report he still unsure about his future again. until we make bid for him madrid media will repeat the same stuff.

Until now look like we not following this deal its clear we more focused on Maddison after he given indication he want to come here.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
There's a lot I could do with this message but been told by quite a few of the 'higher-ups' on this forum I am pushing my luck this window, rumours of a ban 6-8 months so I am not going to say what I want here.
Well done for taking the high road my man.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Another thing people need to consider which I doubt the club knows. Varane did his part of his medical today after self isolating since coming to Uk. So signing players last week from abroad will be very difficult. I don’t think the club is aware of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom