• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Seems like they have too many players and don’t have enough room to register everyone, but the fact they left him out and didn’t leave someone else out says it all really.

Badger_Revenge

I thought we had put in a bid a while ago, or at least a inquiry with a number attached, and it was knocked back.

Maybe they are waiting trying to drum up some interest from other teams.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I wouldn't be too fussed if we go for Aouar over Ødegaard considering he'll be a lot cheaper but at least Ødegaard has PL experience with us & he had a few good moments. Aouar will be a lot cheaper but you never know, he may in the end struggle in the EPL compared to the Ligue 1 with Lyon.

Haphazard

Was about to rail against this potential signing then realized that he and I share the same birthday (Dec 17th) , this obviously means he's the goat and now I have to do Ødegaard propaganda.

gordon ramsay GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back

6666Louis

Kid has everything going for him

Unless he gets a serious injury, he’ll be one of PLs best players in a couple of years

He’ll continue to work on affecting the game as much as possible, he’s smart, his technique and work rate is second to none, his shot and passing the same

Easily more talented than Auoer and Maddison

What all you guys messing about about?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It's been confirmed once Varane is announced that Ødegaard will get a squad number. So you can all relax now 😂😂

Also, obviously not going to post it because people will moan. But a quite well thought of (supposedly) Madrid ITK is saying a deal is done on loan with OBLIGATION to buy.

5M euro loan. 60M + 10M add ons obligation to buy. So a total of 75M euro which is what, around £63M?

If true, which I highly doubt, then that is a ridiculous sum.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It's been confirmed once Varane is announced that Ødegaard will get a squad number. So you can all relax now 😂😂

Also, obviously not going to post it because people will moan. But a quite well thought of (supposedly) Madrid ITK is saying a deal is done on loan with OBLIGATION to buy.

5M euro loan. 60M + 10M add ons obligation to buy. So a total of 75M euro which is what, around £63M?

If true, which I highly doubt, then that is a ridiculous sum.

Obviously at some point he’s going to get a squad number if someone leaves and there’s more space created. I think it was more the point that of all the 22 outfield players they could’ve selected he wasn’t one of them. For someone who wants guarantees about playing time it’s pretty significant that he wasn’t even selected for the first game of the season.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Obviously at some point he’s going to get a squad number if someone leaves and there’s more space created. I think it was more the point that of all the 22 outfield players they could’ve selected he wasn’t one of them. For someone who wants guarantees about playing time it’s pretty significant that he wasn’t even selected for the first game of the season.

When do Madrid play?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

What I’m not understanding though, is I feel it’s been the case for a while he’s not guaranteed game time and he now wants to leave to Arsenal, so what’s the delay on making no bids or anything ? Unless we’re negotiating behind the scenes or Madrid are just waiting then I’m not sure what the hold up is?
Waiting for Willock deal to be finialised ? No idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom