• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Martin Ødegaard

Who would you rather sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Probably will be done for around £40M.

Pushes our spending up to £112M. Getting there boys :lol:

Hoping we sign a forward alongside this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ødegaard was always our number 1 targets the Maddison links were only interest and created unneeded fan fantasy. Just like white and Saliba. Ødegaard will have agenda because people preferred Maddison

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Real can have a first option on the player in the deal, if they want that.

They can get ****ed with a buy back clause though.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's amazing how predictable this was, I absolutely knew this would end up happening and I knew it'd be pretty late in the window too. Even with all the Maddison stuff I knew we'd wind up back here.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn't spend 50m euro, 40m is fair, even 35m + adds ons is a fair deal. Only got 2 years on his contract and he's not an established player there, where tf they getting 50m from.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Probably will be done for around £40M.

Pushes our spending up to £112M. Getting there boys :lol:

Hoping we sign a forward alongside this.

I dont see us signing a CF, Laca & Auba very unlikely to leave. Laca is easier to shift than Auba and no one has shown any interest in him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wouldn't spend 50m euro, 40m is fair, even 35m + adds ons is a fair deal. Only got 2 years on his contract and he's not an established player there, where tf they getting 50m from.

About 15 million of the deal, is going straight to Perez, to help kick start his new 1 team Super League, I think...so Real have to compensate for that.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

BTW assuming this is Arteta's first choice, if we get him in at what point can we start seriously judging Arteta? I'm guessing the usual crowd will say he needs a striker and RB before we dare judge him.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This kid loves the right half space, as we've seen. Im hoping there is an active strategy to get him occupying zone 14 more.

Oh, and lets get Auoar as well, our midfield would look better with both.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's amazing how predictable this was, I absolutely knew this would end up happening and I knew it'd be pretty late in the window too. Even with all the Maddison stuff I knew we'd wind up back here.
Maddison turn out nothing but small interest Ødegaard was clear number 1 target because he already settled with team and he suit our budget because there still work to be done regarding spending on striker.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I hope we're getting him and aouar since he's a bargain.

There's still time to shift elneny to a turkey club. Partey aouar as your 2 CM behind Ødegaard. Xhaka on the bench. I could live with that.

Our best arsenal sides were when we filled a lot of creative players on the pitch. Remember when we were playing Cesc/Wilshere/rosicky/nasri together, or then when we also had cazorla into the mix, even a donkey like Bendtner or Chamakh was getting goal scoring opportunities.

But tbf if we only get Ødegaard as a creative option, it would be uninspiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom