• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
With ESR, Torreira and Guendouzi we're set for the future in midfield if everything pans out as we hope.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I really like to know the story here of who scouted him and made a case for signing him. Grimaldi? Sven? Or an Emery gem? The way Emery uses him makes me think he knew about him way before he joined Arsenal.
Emery said Mislintat recommended him when he joined:
He said: “Two years ago we played against him when he was starting to play for Lorient.

“Last year he was in Ligue 2 but when the club [Arsenal] spoke with me about him and said they had worked on and watched him, we agreed.”

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Emery said Mislintat recommended him when he joined:
He said: “Two years ago we played against him when he was starting to play for Lorient.

“Last year he was in Ligue 2 but when the club [Arsenal] spoke with me about him and said they had worked on and watched him, we agreed.”
Sven <3

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
With ESR, Torreira and Guendouzi we're set for the future in midfield if everything pans out as we hope.

You forgot this lad.

ainsley-maitland-niles.jpg

Between him, Guendouzi and Torreira, you have a bit of everything. ESR seems to be more of an advanced midfielder.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
It's just a precaution to block him from playing for another country in the future.
Yh I know, I’m not saying that he’s made it yet. If he decides to play for France then it’s going to insanely difficult for him to break into the team with the amount of talent they have in midfield. All very young also.
I’d personally go Marocco if I was him. They’re a good team and if he continues like this then he’d be a certain starter for them.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
This guy is an absolute gem of a player. He is everything I've wanted for ages in the shape of a deep lying central midfield player that I hoped we'd get in Xhaka or someone else. The players he reminds me of is Busquets and Carrick. He has a more assertive and confident personality though that needs channelling properly with age. He is still raw on the edges given his age and experience but the potential for great things is definitely there.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Those doubting this lad simply have no clue and should find a new sport. Much to work on but man oh man he is an exciting lad to watch. Haven't been this enthused by a youngster since Fabregas.
His goal demonstrated what a cool head this guy has. Lot of players would have snatched at the shot looking for their first goal, but that little shimmy to get the extra space was class.
Absolutely. Seems mature far beyond his years. Absolutely WILL be an elite player in the next few years. We must keep hold of this lad!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
The thing I like the most about him is his competitiveness. Really adds dynamism to his game. But he must take care sometimes, and not overcomplicate matters too much.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

You forgot this lad.

ainsley-maitland-niles.jpg

Between him, Guendouzi and Torreira, you have a bit of everything. ESR seems to be more of an advanced midfielder.

Hands down potentially our most dynamic midfielder , question mark over his character a bit timid at times , that was on show against City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom