• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Över and Öut

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Wake up Kevin, it’s all over.

Fzkje7eWYAANjsG
Who was the user that often called him pound shop Brock Lesnar :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Walcott, Giroud, Iwobi, Ox, Welbeck etc...

They missed tons of chances that Mesut laid on a plate for them

The answer is yes, this is why a lot of us have no time for Giroud and the revisionism around him that occurs in the present day.

Peak Özil and Sanchez should have gotten us atleast one title, but for various reasons we kinda stopped there. We needed Auba or another striker of his calibur and above much sooner.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Giroud was still the best of that bad bunch though 😀

Sorry but nope, he was actually a big part of why I was Wenger out.

He got too many chances and I loved how he summed up the differences between Arsenal and Chelsea (at the time) because even he knew it.

Giroud knows better than most that if you fail to meet expectations at Chelsea, your status can rapidly become uncertain. He argues that is not necessarily the same elsewhere, such as at Arsenal.

“At Chelsea, when you are not scoring enough goals, they might pick up another striker to replace you. Maybe in a club like Chelsea, you have less time to show your qualities than at Arsenal. That’s the main difference and the last 10 years show that Chelsea have won more trophies.

Walcott (mainly because of injuries), Ox, Iwobi, Welbeck weren't really starters they were in and out. Giroud held down that spot pretty much uncontested for 5 or something years probably even more, it was ridiculous.

GoonerJay24

The answer is yes, this is why a lot of us have no time for Giroud and the revisionism around him that occurs in the present day.

Peak Özil and Sanchez should have gotten us atleast one title, but for various reasons we kinda stopped there. We needed Auba or another striker of his calibur and above much sooner.

We were never winning a title with the amount of injuries regardless of who the striker was.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

We were never winning a title with the amount of injuries regardless of who the striker was.

Then allow me to rephrase it, we needed the kinda spending we see in the present day back then. I feel like Wenger was less than a handful of quality players away from winning something, even at the peak of Wenger Out.

I never at any moment felt that way ever about Mikel and what he's building now. Even when we were staring at the prem trophy in the face last season, to me it was only there mathematically.

At best I would say they have a chance at reaching CL final if they avoid all prem opposition, but in my heart of hearts these man and their manager ain't got the juice.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom