• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Midweek Premier League: April 2 & 3

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Utd vs Barcelona

giphy.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Like I said, United are done as a serious club. The Solskjaer appointment has confirmed that. Hopefully they'll finish out of the top 4 this season.
To be fair, he dragged them back into to it from the very brink when no one fancied them to get top 4. They've faltered lately, but away at Wolves after the break was never ideal either. Long may they toil though.

Manberg

Predator
Wolves outplayed us at the emirates and we were lucky to get a draw. Winning at their ground is going to be so tough I feel.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FFS off the crossbar, should’ve killed it off

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Sadcafe were saying we are a terrible side? think they should look in the mirror.

Their ‘top 4 race’ thread is interesting reading. We are terrible. Emery hasn’t improved us. We will be lucky to get any points away from home etc etc. They kind of forgot that they aren’t that great and have to play some difficult games too.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom