• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Elneny's going to be here till his contract expires.

He knows he'll get decent minutes here with our fairly threadbare CM options and the AFCON this season even though he's average.

Can't see any club that would be interested in him being willing or able to pay £50k a week either.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

In the case of it being opened, I don't want to bump his thread and give people hope.

@American_Gooner @yousif_arsenal

Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

Makes me cry.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
AFCON and the WC. You think he'd want to play. I hope he doesn't see a minute this year tbh. We better not extend him. He has no value in a footballing sense and this time next year, he'll hopefully be little more than a footnote here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

AFCON and the WC. You think he'd want to play. I hope he doesn't see a minute this year tbh. We better not extend him. He has no value in a footballing sense and this time next year, he'll hopefully be little more than a footnote here.

He’s playing AFCON whether we offer him a contract or not.

That Egyptian midfield is grim.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look like he maybe going to be sold and we get someone in the last few days he been linked with top Turkish teams even thier media are mostly not trusted but Aspor are respected source

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Desperate need competition in midfield him and Torreira should leave so we can get Someone in.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom