• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He didn't play last 2 league games Arteta preferred guy who 21 years no PL experience ahead of him so i think with afcon coming he'll need game time. So let's see if him and Torreira gone we might go for midfielder

Kysus

Exciting because If he goes someone will come in.
Seems a bit too late though but I guess we have someone lined up.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He didn't play last 2 league games Arteta preferred guy who 21 years no PL experience ahead of him so i think with afcon coming he'll need game time. So let's see if him and Torreira gone we might go for midfielder
Hopefully he takes the hint and f*cks off. Partey, Aouar, Lokonga and Xhaka would make me a bit happier. However, knowing that loser Arteta will convince El Sideways to stay.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Fener's interest in Elneny is likely genuine. They just let Ozan Tufan, who plays the same position, go to Watford on loan, and Elneny already has experience playing in the Süper Lig, albeit on the other side of the Bosphorus.

Think we won't let him leave, though. Probably looked at as a valuable squaddie by Arteta.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

might see one of those teams go for him in last 2-3 days in window and test us with poverty offer.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

might see one of those teams go for him in last 2-3 days in window and test us with poverty offer.
A loan offer in this scenario is basically a £2-3m offer as they’ll pay his wages for the last year of his deal.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
A loan offer in this scenario is basically a £2-3m offer as they’ll pay his wages for the last year of his deal.
they'll ask to cancel his contract lol loan offer won't work with 1 year remaining imo but guess we'd accept something around 5M or less he not Kola or Özil he earning about 50K.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom