• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Good-Advice

Can see it being a smoke screen for either Onana or Zubimendi. Onana if we want Chelsea to turn their intentions to Caicedo and Zubimendi if it's true we bid for him and he wants to wait until the summer, in which case it would be now or never for him.

But in all likelihood we simply rate Caicedo as the perfect understudy/competition for Partey, otherwise we wouldn't had put a proper bid in.
In my opinion Potter knows Caicedo very well and that is why he is going to push to get this deal done. Like Arteta with Zinchenko and Jesus, you need players familiar with your system and then your work is much easier. If I was a betting man I'd put money on Chelsea right now.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I haven’t even been following over the past f e w d a y s as I assumed our business was done.

Caicedooooooooooooo Here We Gooooooooooooooooo

Uncle Good-Advice

If we make Sweet Todd fork another 100 million on a 70 million pound talent it is still a win. Not as good as buying player at 70 million but a win nonetheless
There's few other guys who we can buy for 70 million who are more or less of similar quality. So if Todd will overpay and we get another guy then it's a perfect outcome.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Yussss!!! Now this is a signing that I can get fully behind. Mudryk seemed like a huge waste of money when we had ESR and Martinelli on that wing and I wasn't totally unpleased that that deal fell off.

Caicedo is exactly what we need.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Caicedo does seem a long shot, with Chelsea likely to come in and upset things.

As long as we have other options as well, Chelsea cant sign everyone.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I know I shouldn’t care but I feel bad for Brighton loool😭 teams getting raided makes me feel kinda bad.
I’m a weak ***** I know

Can imagine you were in a similar state to Brittany Murphy's character in "Girl Interrupted" when teams were picking us clean between 2008 & 2012 :lol:

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Why would you prefer this? Do you have a good idea on Zubimendi's play and is it superior to what Caicedo can bring in now?

I've watched him like 3 games, so not that much. But in my opinion when comparing them, Zubimendi have better passing range and technique. Caicedo is better at interceptions and he's also more physical. The good thing with Zubimendi is that his release clause is like 50m pounds. But either way, if Edu and Arteta want Caicedo for real, I would definitely support it.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
@Rasmi will you change your avatar to moises caicedo once the london cowboys pay 230 mil, 14 year contract with 560k a week wage and get him ?

He will criticize the player and club if we sign him and hail him as an opportunity missed if he goes to Chelsea.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom