• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Can’t believe some people wanted this locked.

Edu knows his job is on the line if he fails to get us a midfielder now.

This is getting done.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Think it will take £80m including add-ons to be honest. We are probably going to have to make one more bid before Tuesday.

I am happy you reached conclusion i have been telling you guys it would finish at for days. Romano homie what is up i beat you by a week almost

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Edu doing homework last day after being lazy the whole year.
Cat Reaction GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the player made statement he put Brighton in difficult situation maybe before they wanted 80M but now 70M for player who want to leave with 48 hours of window they have no choice if they reject that i doubt we coming back with another bid we giving them very good bid and 48 hours to get replacement sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom