• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I wanted him over Rice, but if it's true we're getting Rice I don't want this guy anymore. Only downside is he'd do really well for United and Liverpool (Chelsea too, but they're such a mess that I doubt they'll get it all back together by the start of next season).

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

this one Bayern i can say yeah you have chance because he not english. still doubt he'll go there.

The only players moving from PL to Bundesliga are the ones whose bodies can no longer take the toll that the league demands (i.e. Mane).

Much like Rice, Bayern have no chance here.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I wanted him over Rice, but if it's true we're getting Rice I don't want this guy anymore. Only downside is he'd do really well for United and Liverpool (Chelsea too, but they're such a mess that I doubt they'll get it all back together by the start of next season).
If we get him in addition to Rice, it might mean offloading Partey. I'd endorse that idea, but I doubt that's the plan. I think it's more likely that Caicedo is Plan B to Rice.

Legend14

Established Member
If we get him in addition to Rice, it might mean offloading Partey. I'd endorse that idea, but I doubt that's the plan. I think it's more likely that Caicedo is Plan B to Rice.
How can he be plan B? The objective is to improve our side and increase depth. Rice is signed. Caicedo is part of Plan A.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Im yet to see a reliable link with Caicedo not with us but with lot of teams all been ITK guess work.

We'll see in coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom