• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Sad The Office GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well let's at least end up with Rice we been told it was one of them and not both it's our fault we created unlikely scenarios

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
The Brighton journalist said that we will bid for Caicedo, so one of them is lying

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Well let's at least end up with Rice we been told it was one of them and not both it's our fault we created unlikely scenarios
AM went full-on Hairspray thinking Arsenal would sign two more defensive midfielders costing like 200 million pounds.

That's a great show of respect for a lost member. :love:

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
It says they want "at least £80m", i want us to sign him but that's a lot for Caicedo at this stage of his career. I thought offering 70m in Jan was really high but understandable as it's mid season and right at the end of the window but £80m+ in the summer seems a bit mad to me. Football fees are just stupid now so someone will pay it i guess.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if we want him we'd made an attempt like we doing with Havertz and Rice we clearly don't want tow deep midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom