• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Wow Rice is a level above the rest as a passer and playmaker. And he's just as good defensively as the rest (when taking into account his interceptions + WH don't do any pressing in the attacking 3rd).
Rice is defo the best signing for me, can play DM and 8 to a good level in our system like Caicedo but is just way more proven. Only thing is he is not attainable in January. Caicedo doesnt excite me as much but if we can get him in Jan it will be big. Also is very early in his PL career and only 21- lots of room for improvement and would be ok not being the 1st name on the team sheet while Xhaka and Partey are in this kind of form.

May not be able to even get Rice in the summer depending on the competition.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
74 pages in 2 days lol.

When I first wishlisted him few weeks ago I get so much hate and everyone says Rice is better. Now everyone loves him ffs

Never look to please the masses mate, figure out how the masses can please you. Humanity is a giant 8 billion man sh.t sandwich and we all got to take a bite.

Farzad Stoned

Pay whatever. Partey might be injured again. We are so stupid risking him outside PL when we have no other option. Our title hopes depend on him, signing Caicedo gives us some safety. Don’t care about 10 or 20 million more. We cannot go into the tail end of the season counting on Partey staying fit.

Bozo to play him, Saka, and Ode

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
74 pages in 2 days lol.

When I first wishlisted him few weeks ago I get so much hate and everyone says Rice is better. Now everyone loves him ffs
Well you can be happy or content with signing either you know? I prefer Rice but I wont be complaining if we manage to sign Caicedo.

Farzad Stoned

Brighton: there is no way we are selling in January, pssst his price is 90 million for the sale we are not making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom