• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom349

Caicedo is good at Tackling, Intercepting and then making a short pass.

Better at carrying the ball? He is literally in the lowest percentiles for dribbling and carrying unlike Rice. They don't have a similar Passing range either. Rice blows him out of the water statistically in every aspect of Passing and that's in a team that doesn't even pass. Caicedo plays in a possession based system in a good team.

He is being hyped beyond belief. He is nowhere near Rice.

Rice has untapped potential as a ball carrier. The more I watch him the more Im convinced his future should he sign with us is as the left side 8 in place of Xhaka.

The two of them are far more similar than Rice is to Partey.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I rate Caicedo equal to Rice, and would be happy with either. Also it'd be worth paying the premium to get him in January when he can actually help us in the most important season we have had in decades.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'd much rather Zubimendi for £56M
Problem with Zubimendi seems to be that his club demands to pay the release clause.

It will be problematic for FFP to pay it instantly. It was similar with Partey, and why they tried to negotiate it to be paid in installments until the end of the window.

daron christie

I don’t want to hear about player settled doesn’t he want to win the frigging PL. If we match any asking price for any player and they don’t to come then they can go to frigging hell..otherwise it’s just journalists trolling because that’s impossible a player wouldn’t want to come at this stage

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Caicedo is my height ffs

View attachment 12598
xblz3ni04kk01.jpg

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Yeah we are gonna pull out of Mudryk and then do exactly what we said we don't do for a player who wouldn't be a nailed on starter.

No chance.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I like Caicedo a lot as a player but it’s a bit of a failure of scouting if you can’t find a good young DM for much cheaper than the crazy high figure you’d have to pay for Caicedo.

We essentially need an Elneny replacement, just ideally a bit better than Elneny. You can get that for less than 70m or whatever.

The big funds should be saved for the summer when the top quality players become available.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
There are no shortages of DMs btw, it’s not like CF where it’s a bit of a dying position, there are loads of DMs in world football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom