• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nabil Fekir

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
To be fair, Liverpool's system is excellent in attack. I expect Fekir to become even better at Liverpool.

Technically superb is Fekir, and with Firmino on the other end, they will create even more opportunities for Salah to exploit.

Excellent signing for them, lets not kid ourselves.
If they sign Fekir for £70m+ then Salah is going. That makes them weaker no matter how you look at it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If they sign Fekir for £70m+ then Salah is going. That makes them weaker no matter how you look at it.

Is Salah leaving? I wasnt aware of that.

If he leaves, then Fekir can be just as good I reckon. Again, its their system for me.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Is Salah leaving? I wasnt aware of that.

If he leaves, then Fekir can be just as good I reckon. Again, its their system for me.
He will leave for sure this summer, Real Madrid want him and will offer crazy money for him.

Fekir signing doesn't worry me, he might become a good signing but he will never be Salah good.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He will leave for sure this summer, Real Madrid want him and will offer crazy money for him.

Fekir signing doesn't worry me, he might become a good signing but he will never be Salah good.

If Fekir replaces Salah, then lets have this discussion this time next year ;)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dembele will be on the bench if Barca buy Griezmann, but I don't believe Dembele will leave them after only one season.
If they di sign Griezmann then yes Dembele is likely off but that waste of 100M on player who just played half season

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We don’t need this dwarf, let’s focus on ourselves.

BBF

Quality player, and he's arguably more fit for the Scousers than Coutinho ever was.

Gutted, and I'd rather him than Mikitarayan any day of the week but he'd unfortunately have no place here.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool pulling off fantastic transfers of exciting young players constantly... we've dreaming of this kind of transfer activity for a decade .

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool pulling off fantastic transfers of exciting young players constantly... we've dreaming of this kind of transfer activity for a decade .
They are attacking team so don't be surprised by thier buys they also got 140M from Coutinho they spent it well

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Why is everybody so upset we're not getting Fekir? The majority on here acted like they didn't want him, like he wasn't good enough.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom