• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: Saint Nic Is Back

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Yeah if I had to put my finger on it, it would have to be this. Because Pepe clearly doesn't have an attitude issue with Arteta given that at times it appears that Arteta is almost forced to use him when he's being really effective.

It's probably also explains why he favoured Willian so much over Pepe at the beginning of last season because he is the type of winger that links up more (or that's what is in Arteta's mind).
Its about technical security for teta, prefer players who don't lose the ball. Sanchez would prob be on the bench under arteta,

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Difference is ESR just ran the NLD a week prior and is already a more consistent performer while being 5 years younger.
Anthony Weiner Shrug GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Just think a lot more of you have more time for him and scrutinise him a lot less tbh.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

He isn't playing because he has been given plenty of chances this season. And we have seen enough to know he needs to stop being played.
He started 2 prem matches prior to Sp**s and not only did we win them, Saka and ESR were no better in any of them until Sp**s. There is no proof that Pepe wouldn't have played well there too.

Like I said you guys just can't help yourselves and even if he was an unused sub for the rest of the season this thread would still be bumped whilst ESR/Saka/Auba fannies around.

scytheavatar

Established Member
He started 2 prem matches prior to Sp**s and not only did we win them, Saka and ESR were no better in any of them until Sp**s. There is no proof that Pepe wouldn't have played well there too.

Like I said you guys just can't help yourselves and even if he was an unused sub for the rest of the season this thread would still be bumped whilst ESR/Saka/Auba fannies around.
No proof except for the fact that he has been meh for like the previous 2 seasons? And has actually gotten worse this season?

Again, Saka and ESR haven't been perfect but they don't need to be for us to know they are more useful than Pepe.

• Dislike
Reactions: Kav

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

No proof except for the fact that he has been meh for like the previous 2 seasons? And has actually gotten worse this season?
Before and after Sp**s who in attack looked good in the Prem please? I'd love to know.

The forum can @ me then when they work this one out.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Pepe was the best performing player for the last few months of last season while ESR faded a bit after his initial impressive run in the team. While this season he only really got going in the NLD. I think it's a bit of a stretch to proclaim he's more consistent than Pepe.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wish people would stop using Pepe and ESR to beat the other one.

We should be using Arsenal players to **** on other team's players, not our own :lol:

Huh?! Not sure who’s doing that? Some people are just getting defensive over their favourite player and I totally understand that.

If you have a look back, nobody said anything negative about ESR and we all want him to do well but if I see something I disagree with or people not keeping the same energy then it’ll be highlighted.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

And Auba is paid many times more in salary than ESR or Pepe so I am not sure why we should be giving him any leeway at all.
If leeway is based off past performances then the golden boot winner who single handedly won us a trophy, got us into Europe and is clearly suffering due to our tactics should be getting the most, no?

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Consistently better at being a threat that our opponents need to fear. If I am a top class PL defender I am not going to fear Pepe cause I know even if he dribbles past me he's going to fall over anyway. While ESR with his work rate is always a threat and difficult to defend against even when he is not playing well.
A threat of what? What a load of waffle. Opponents are going to fear the guy who is most likely to put the ball in the net and you’re here talking about workrate.

When we played Chelsea were you more scared of Lukaku or Mason Mount? Do you even sense check your posts? 🤡

Last edited:

scytheavatar

Established Member
If leeway is based off past performances then the golden boot winner who single handedly won us a trophy, got us into Europe and is clearly suffering due to our tactics should be getting the most, no?

Why should leeway be based off past performances? You don't win more trophies with past performances, you win them with future ones. And it is clear ESR is our future while Auba is our past.

A threat of what? What a load of waffle. Opponents are going to fear the guy who is most likely to put the ball in the net and you’re here talking about workrate.

When we played Chelsea were you more scared of Lukaku or Mason Mount? Do you even sense check your posts? 🤡

And how do you put the ball in the net against top class defenders? You put them not by dribbling past them, but by making them run till they can't run anymore.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

And it is clear ESR is our future while Auba is our past.

And how do you put the ball in the net against top class defenders? You put them not by dribbling past them, but by making them run till they can't run anymore.
What the? nah this is waffle 🤣🤣

You know what Arsenal-Mania you had me for a minute, I started doubting myself but reading this sh*t you know what, Pepe is fine. The team is fine. Arteta, by hook or by crook he's gonna make it whether we like it or not.

The cult is back we ain't going nowhere, 72 million baybee LFG

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom