• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I really think it's as simple as giving him a consistent run of games with Pepe. It's been a bit too stop start for him this season with regards to appearances especially when he has found form. I'm sure the opposition full backs would rather see Willian than Pepe running at them. He's probably the best finisher at the club as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Amazing performance again looked hungry and always wanted make things happen he staying for next season and i really hope mikel make the LW pepe position and RW to saka both always performed well whenever they played

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
consistency is key for pepe being hot/cold won't help but performing like today always is big for him and us

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

So proud. Hopefully the random dropping doesn’t happen again & we can finally see him fully flourish :clap:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He came good at the end of last season and then Arteta had a brainstorm and kept leaving him out for Willian.Why? Who knows. Now he's getting some decent game time again he's looking the part.

Him Saka and ESR look so good together. Don't **** this up again Mikel!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I really think it's as simple as giving him a consistent run of games with Pepe. It's been a bit too stop start for him this season with regards to appearances especially when he has found form. I'm sure the opposition full backs would rather see Willian than Pepe running at them. He's probably the best finisher at the club as well.
If you look at the rate he’s performed at since the entire team started playing non relegation football it’s been pretty good.

The more I think about it the more I’m sure Arteta realised that Pepe would make the Willian signing look a massive waste of money. There’s no way you see Willian and Pepe in training and start Willian over him the way he did.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
So it looks like people gonna pretend that he wasn't the same player since last year, but Arteta improved his game, LOL.

If anything, Arteta did everything in his power to make things difficult for Pepe, but now he needs him because his master plan failed miserably.

Pepe is very much the same player, I don't think he will ever change, and I wouldn't even like any changes in his game

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
If you look at the rate he’s performed at since the entire team started playing non relegation football it’s been pretty good.

The more I think about it the more I’m sure Arteta realised that Pepe would make the Willian signing look a massive waste of money. There’s no way you see Willian and Pepe in training and start Willian over him the way he did.
People will always point to the fee which is obviously to be expected but we really haven't made it easy for Pepe.

You only had to watch games earlier in the season, particularly when he plays RW and for whatever reason we just wouldn't get the ball to him and then he'd get criticised for not making things happen enough. Coupled that with having maybe Auba at LW who can't make things happen in that position in the way the likes of Saka or ESR could. Now that he's playing with those 2 there's a lot more space for him to attack and they look a real dangerous unit.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

People will always point to the fee which is obviously to be expected but we really haven't made it easy for Pepe.

You only had to watch games earlier in the season, particularly when he plays RW and for whatever reason we just wouldn't get the ball to him and then he'd get criticised for not making things happen enough. Coupled that with having maybe Auba at LW who can't make things happen in that position in the way the likes of Saka or ESR could. Now that he's playing with those 2 there's a lot more space for him to attack and they look a real dangerous unit.
Basically what I’ve been saying since he got here. He had to deal with Emery who basically wanted A completely different player, next was an Arteta who hadn’t discovered ESR and was playing super defensive boring football.

Hes had a tough start but we’re now seeing what he can do in an attack that actually works.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
15 G/A for him this season there still like 9 games to play he can reach to 20 G/A and for me that acceptable season despite him not playing too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom