• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I think it says a lot that Pepe has forced himself into the lineup despite playing for a crap manager who has been determined to bury him.

If our next manager actually knows how to coach an attack I’d confidently bet on Pepe having a 25 g/a season.

We’re only scored 44 goals in the league this season and could easily finish in the low 50s. Under Wenger and even Emery the lowest we’d ever dream of touching was about the mid 60s more often that not finishing comfortably in the 70s.
I know the Arteta hate is high on here but have to credit him for trying something with Pepe. AFAIK he never played on the left for Lille. Emery just played him as RW and gave up on him. Even though it looked the same under Mikel, he found a way to use him better and Pepe has almost had all of his best performances at LW. Can't say Arteta hasn't coached him.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Imagine if we signed 2 or 3 proper players instead of wasting 72m on this joker? Raul was a criminal his appointment set Arsenal back years.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Converting a penalty in our biggest game of the season which arguably saved our managers job is impactful, is it not?

Don't make me tag @Camus on you mate.
Converting a penalty is the most normal and expected of football actions. Hence why we look at non-penalty goals when we are looking at a player.

So no. Not really.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Converting a penalty is the most normal and expected of football actions. Hence why we look at non-penalty goals when we are looking at a player.

So no. Not really.
It's to be expected but that doesn't minimize the impact, especially in the context of what this game meant and transpired. He can still be applauded for having the composure to convert and deliver when it matters the most. He was our best attacker that night.

Side note, this is you right? AbouCuellar's successful attempt to get banned

Silly clown getting **** on every forum you peruse. :lol: :lol:

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
It's to be expected but that doesn't minimize the impact, especially in the context of what this game meant and transpired. He can still be applauded for having the composure to convert and deliver when it matters the most. He was our best attacker that night.
Pretty desperate praise, tbh.

I asked to get banned, after 10 yrs, because their mods are actual idiots there and made a false allegation out of pure ignorance. There's a difference. :)

They really banned me because I told them from the beginning that Em*ry was a terrible, incompetent hire and they were sore about being so wrong about it and me being so right. Football fans don't like being wrong about things, probably why I'm getting on nerves now 😬

Last edited:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I've been fairly critical of Pepe but the guy has shown some real improvements over recent months. Now's not really the time to be hammering him.

You've just got to make peace with the fact he's not a £72m player, he's never going to be a £72m player. None of that's his fault.

He can be and it starting to show fairly regularly that he can be a very effective weapon for us.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I've been fairly critical of Pepe but the guy has shown some real improvements over recent months. Now's not really the time to be hammering him.

You've just got to make peace with the fact he's not a £72m player, he's never going to be a £72m player. None of that's his fault.

He can be and it starting to show fairly regularly that he can be a very effective weapon for us.
Spot on. And I comfort myself that after the CL last night, Pepe is closer to £72m than Hazard is £100m :lol:

Moah

Pretty desperate praise, tbh.

I asked to get banned, after 10 yrs, because their mods are actual idiots there and made a false allegation out of pure ignorance. There's a difference. :)

They really banned me because I told them from the beginning that Em*ry was a terrible, incompetent hire and they were sore about being so wrong about it and me being so right. Football fans don't like being wrong about things, probably why I'm getting on nerves now 😬
Of course they are ignorant, how could anyone with a brain keep you on for 10 years.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute

This clown @AbouCuéllar gets called out for his questionable views/words on an entirely different forum?

This is starting to look like repeat behavior, care to write one of your 10 page essays explaining this one since you want to @ me everytime you log in? What slur did you use?

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute

This clown @AbouCuéllar gets called out for his questionable views/words on an entirely different forum?

This is starting to look like repeat behavior, care to write one of your 10 page essays explaining this one since you want to @ me everytime you log in? What slur did you use?
I didn’t use any, that’s the point, haha, you can see in the thread.

if my views are questionable dunno what that would make yours mate, you’ve been consistently wrong about everything I’ve read you post about and me consistently right since I signed up here 😬

Moah

I didn’t use any, that’s the point, haha, you can see in the thread.

if my views are questionable dunno what that would make yours mate, you’ve been consistently wrong about everything I’ve read you post about and me consistently right since I signed up here 😬
Its not about being wrong its about being racist. I remember you had a similar incident on here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom