• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute

This clown @AbouCuéllar gets called out for his questionable views/words on an entirely different forum?

This is starting to look like repeat behavior, care to write one of your 10 page essays explaining this one since you want to @ me everytime you log in? What slur did you use?

You have way too much time on your hands..

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Does anyone still have any hope with this guy? His situation parallels Arteta's, he's been here for a while now with so many people affording him so many chances.

Surely its for all to see now he just lacks so much quality. Can't do anything 1v1, no final pass, shocking movement ect ect.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He does that really annoying thing where he gets the ball and just kinda cuts back, for no real reason, allowing the opposition players to get back in formation. It's like he wants to beat them from a standing start, when he could just keep on running to begin with.

Did it multiple times tonight and it slowed down several attacks. Very annoying.

Martinelli, although still flawed, is a player who just goes forward as soon as possible. If Pepe had Martinelli's mentality he'd be a hell of a player, but he doesn't and never will.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He does that really annoying thing where he gets the ball and just kinda cuts back, for no real reason, allowing the opposition players to get back in formation. It's like he wants to beat them from a standing start, when he could just keep on running to begin with.

Did it multiple times tonight and it slowed down several attacks. Very annoying.

Yeah so so annoying.. Such a frustrating player.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Martinelli, although still flawed, is a player who just goes forward as soon as possible. If Pepe had Martinelli's mentality he'd be a hell of a player, but he doesn't and never will.
Reminds me of those movies where someone with a gun gets knocked to the floor during a fight and the other starts walking away without taking it off them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As frustrating he is I'd still keep here him and Saka probably going to be our starting wingers here next season he need to add more goals to his game. We can't change whole team

Vicki

As frustrating he is I'd still keep here him and Saka probably going to be our starting wingers here next season he need to add more goals to his game. We can't change whole team
No choice
5 year contract
No buyers

You couldn't give him away at this moment in time

The only thing we can do is play him and hope he gets better with practise.

FFS, you couldn't make it up!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No choice
5 year contract
No buyers

You couldn't give him away at this moment in time

The only thing we can do is play him and hope he gets better with practise.

FFS, you couldn't make it up!
I think he is good player he always seem create chances for himself in game only scoring goals lacking now people will forget everything if you can score 15 goals a season. Him and Saka both need to be better finishers.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Its not about being wrong its about being racist. I remember you had a similar incident on here too.
No, I have never said anything racist anywhere, and of course that includes any public space. Because I'm not racist in the least, and I can't control if idiots want to project some **** on me.
You have way too much time on your hands..
Indeed. The incident @Moah is referring to is from here on: Reiss Nelson: Mutable's Son

It's all there to be seen, and it's just @Macho acting like a clown, frankly.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It's all there to be seen, and it's just @Macho acting like a clown, frankly.
Yeah, I'm this and that - but, you're an embarrassment. You can barely log in without typing my name unprovoked, you get called out about your dodgy posts on more than one forum and you can't even accept it, you're a mess.

I would suggest getting help, or signing up under a new username and rebranding cause you just embarrass yourself constantly. By far one of the worst posters on this forum, sort it out.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Yeah, I'm this and that - but, you're an embarrassment. You can barely log in without typing my name unprovoked, you get called out about your dodgy posts on more than one forum and you can't even accept it, you're a mess.

I would suggest getting help, or signing up under a new username and rebranding cause you just embarrass yourself constantly. By far one of the worst posters on this forum, sort it out.
You're mad because I've been pointing out the **** you talk ever since you made ridiculous unprovoked remarks. Don't be a child. I keep it to football, and you're understandably mad because you talk a lot of **** when it comes to football and my posts tend to contradict the **** you talk. You then respond with personal remarks. So I repeat, don't be a child. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom