• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I think Herrera is severely underrated. Stand-out player for me this season for Man Utd, impressed every time I've seen him. Incredibly secure with the ball, good defensively but manages to score a good amount of goals as well.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The Sun saying Barca to offer £50m for Ramsey.

family-guy-puking-o.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not sure there is a media source I trust less than The Sun.

Jamie Sanderson, Guillem Balague the Star, Caughtoffside, Goal.com and DialSquare are all the ITK equivalent of your girlfriend being on her period right when you're in the mood.

Finding out Wayne Veysey is the story's source is worse, like learning your girls been getting the D on the reg from your binman, and now has the clap.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Jamie Sanderson, Guillem Balague the Star, Caughtoffside, Goal.com and DialSquare are all the ITK equivalent of your girlfriend being on her period right when you're in the mood.

Finding out Wayne Veysey is the story's source is worse, like learning your girls been getting the D on the reg from your binman, and now has the clap.

Balague is top notch though mate, with his links within Spanish clubs.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Ballbag has his sources, you know there's something happening when he's on the case with Graham Hunter. Probably the biggest ITK out there.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sorry Rex, unfortunately Ballbag does have good info he just lets his inexplicable arsenal hatred get in the way of it sometimes.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Nah he talks complete ****. Same with Graham Hunter.

Graham Hunter said Cesc was leaving every single ****ing year, even said "done deal" two years before he left. Both literally know **** all.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Balague is reliable except when it comes to Arsenal (Same with Di Marzio) - predicted Fabregas would join Barcelona every season for several years until he actually did, stated Henry would join Barcelona the season before he actually did and was wrong about us signing Forlan, Villa etc.

J.Cross, W.Veysey (Goal.com in general), J.Wilson, TribalFoobtall (does that still exist?) and caughtoffside I find all very unreliable. J. Sanderson used to very reliable when it came to Young Guns for reserve signings, main team injuries and line up news however since joining the Metro he's worse than the above mentioned guys.

The most reliable I find to be are Ornstein (even he has got a couple calls wrong of late) James Olley of the Evening Standard and Honigstein (who rarely comes out with transfer stories but when he does there normally German related and spot on).

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ballague said on last summer's deadline day we only had 8M to spend.

Then he said there was some mystery French midfielder who was flying over to join us. What happened? Did his plane go down in the channel?

Also thought Falcao had signed with Utd on a permanent deal worth 63 million. The guy is a fraud.

Malky

Established Member
What is going on with United's goalkeeper targets? Linked with Jasper Cillessen now! HAHAHA! What a down grade that will be, Like selling your £100,000 sports car on the cheap and driving a ****ing mobility scooter to work everyday.

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Ballague said on last summer's deadline day we only had 8M to spend.

Then he said there was some mystery French midfielder who was flying over to join us. What happened? Did his plane go down in the channel?

Also thought Falcao had signed with Utd on a permanent deal worth 63 million. The guy is a fraud.

Apparently speaking two languages and regurgitating Spanish news papers = ITK

GDeep™

League is very weak
Pretty amazing they produced Sol and King through their youth system in quick succession, two great CBs.

Utd linked with Otamendi, bit worrying because he's better than Hummels.

I watched Argentina a few years ago, and they had a small dodgy rb, I'm sure it was Otamendi. If so, interesting to see him establish himself as a CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom