• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

Most expensive defender and the most expensive goalkeeper are playing for Liverpool now.

Only place 4 will be not good enough anymore for the fans with this squad. At least nice to see, that one of United and Liverpool will fail again.
What a poundland reveal of the most expensive keeper

Last edited:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
At least nice to see, that one of United and Liverpool will fail again.
200.gif

Last edited:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The only ones caring about the "what if" Liverpool not challenge for the title are non-liverpool fans.

Even if they only marginally get a CL spot yet again, Pundits and Liverpool fans would still think they did well enough. Reckon they if they got relegated, they'd still find an angle as it being positive for the club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
more than 20 years without PL trophy make you desperate. that what Liverpool doing now Roma win the deal they overpriced Allison too much i'm reading the deal will end up like 90M with add ones.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Dif2L5DWAAITmR1.jpg:large

2 teams share the most expensive defence in history, yet you wouldn't say either side are solid defensively at all.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Top 4 is gonna be a bloodbath. If Kante, Courtois and Hazard all go Chelsea are out of it for me.

Wonder how Utd do tbh. Pressures gonna be right on Mourinho, you can tell the fans have had enough of his sh*t.

I feel both these teams will fall down. Mourinho to go nuts completely and that team is unbelievably off balanced. Take away their dodgy luck this season and they're fighting for 4th, even with Lukaku and de Gea saving them a couple of points. Actually also think we've dodged a f*king bullet getting rid of Alexis - something's off in his head since becoming the star man at Arsenal.

Not convinced at all by Sarri, especially his ability to actually win something. If the three you mention are gone, it's their end. Even if they bring in Higuain and Golovin.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I saw a tweet about Huddersfield signing Tom Ince for £10m. Liverpool also sold their third choice keeper to Leicester for £10m. How the **** can we not shift players like Campbell and Ospina?

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I feel both these teams will fall down. Mourinho to go nuts completely and that team is unbelievably off balanced. Take away their dodgy luck this season and they're fighting for 4th, even with Lukaku and de Gea saving them a couple of points. Actually also think we've dodged a f*king bullet getting rid of Alexis - something's off in his head since becoming the star man at Arsenal.

Not convinced at all by Sarri, especially his ability to actually win something. If the three you mention are gone, it's their end. Even if they bring in Higuain and Golovin.

Conte is easily the better manager. Banter that they’re firing him. Whatever club he goes to he’s gonna absolutely smash it.

Also Sp**s still haven’t signed anyone, that squad’s going to be feeling the WC hangover early doors.

I’m still not convinced by Pool. Yes on paper they’re a different league to us, but something about them in a 38 game season doesn’t feel right.

Shouldn’t be squeaking top 4 on the final day of the year with that firepower two years running.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I saw a tweet about Hull signing Tom Ince for £10m. Liverpool also sold their third choice keeper to Leicester for £10m. How the **** can we not shift players like Campbell and Ospina?
You forget something they are english they'll always end up getting good fee. i read Ward is really decent keeper but Tom Ince is championship level.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Conte is easily the better manager. Banter that they’re firing him. Whatever club he goes to he’s gonna absolutely smash it.

Also Sp**s still haven’t signed anyone, that squad’s going to be feeling the WC hangover early doors.

I’m still not convinced by Pool. Yes on paper they’re a different league to us, but something about them in a 38 game season doesn’t feel right.

Shouldn’t be squeaking top 4 on the final day of the year with that firepower two years running.

agree with everything, just have a feeling Chelsea are on a massive downer and Sarri coming in along their star players perhaps leaving won't help them.

On the other hand, I feel Arsenal could have a great season depending on how much the overall structure of play improves. A stabilized defense and and more purpose when in possession can get this team miles ahead. I know a lot of posters feel uncertain, but I think the firepower of Aubameyang, Lacazette, Mkhitaryan (who's shown he can be a 15 goal man) and Ramsey with Özil in the mix is just something else if it clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom