• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
no that other Ward you talking about. They are selling Danny Ward 25 years old keeper he is from Wales.

They have as many goalkeepers as us on their books at the minute so it's hard to keep up. :lol:

I'm guessing Bogdan will be kept as the third choice with second between karius and migs. Both of them will probably want out though as migs has gone from first choice to backup and karius has gone from Klopp claiming he'd still be his number 1 to being replaced in a matter of weeks.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Most expensive defender and the most expensive goalkeeper are playing for Liverpool now.

Only place 4 will be not good enough anymore for the fans with this squad. At least nice to see, that one of United and Liverpool will fail again.

We've already arrived at a point of absurdity. It's a zero-sum game now between the top 6. Each of them aspires to something which they can't all achieve. Failure is built into the system, yet we all still perceive things the old way.

The idea of finishing 5th or 6th is seen as a total embarrassment for a top club, but it isn't really is it? It certainly used to be, but it's just that there are more good teams now. Whoever finishes 5th and 6th next season will get a lot of stick, but they'll still probably be very good teams.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I read Zouma left out Pre season trip & doubts over Cahill.

ok, thanks. That would still be 4 left. Could see David Luiz out, too, but can't see a club selling 3 of 6 CBs in one window. Isn't Cahill captain, too? If anyone would become available, I'd happily take Christensen at Arsenal, if Mustafi leaves Rüdiger.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
How many CBs do Chelsea need? Sarri plays 433 and they got Rüdiger, Christensen, Luiz, Zouma, Azpilicueta and Cahill. Anyone on his way out?

Sarri will play probably with a Back 4 again

So i can imagine, that Azpi will be their Right Back again. Rugani + Christensen/Rüdiger as CB, Alonso left.
One of Cahill/Luiz as Nr. 4. Looks like Zouma isn't not a part of Sarri's plan.

Toby

Cahill being linked to united according to one of today's newspapers.

Seriously?:lol: Cahill-Smalling and people doubt Utd will drop out of top 4 with a nutter like Mourinho as manager. Even de Gea can't save them if that happens.

Toby

Sarri will play probably with a Back 4 again

So i can imagine, that Azpi will be their Right Back again. Rugani + Christensen/Rüdiger as CB, Alonso left.
One of Cahill/Luiz as Nr. 4. Looks like Zouma isn't not a part of Sarri's plan.

Azpilicueta has been out of the RB game for so long and he seems better at CB, just like Ramos. Stupid move if that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom