• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
True, plus you never know, they could well be lining up a Neymar move next year or so. Neymar and Madrid go together like a tan leather jacket in a sleazy nightclub.

Yep. And who knows? Madrid might go after all of them. I saw them linked to Dybala just this morning. They're not like normal clubs.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Tuchel isnn't going to Bayern! Big surprise for me.
He will go to an international top club abroad.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This guy was on top of the Alexis stories in January so decent source...

nick gould

If this happens we can kiss the PL goodbye for the foreseeable future.
Why though. I don’t see how buying Isco would improve them. They have Silva and Debruyne in central attacking positions. I don’t think he will be used a winger because he prefers flying wingers.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Why though. I don’t see how buying Isco would improve them. They have Silva and Debruyne in central attacking positions. I don’t think he will be used a winger because he prefers flying wingers.
Closest replacement for David Silva, don't you think? I've been waiting for Toure, Silva, Aguero to decline, but they went and replaced toure with de bruyne and look to be getting Isco for Silva. They'll have another decade of domination. Wouldn't mind isco going to any other team in the PL, as all of the others have weaknesses more than a single signing can solve.

BBF

Abu Dhabi fans will forget about David Silva within a few seasons if Guardiola gets his hands on Isco.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I thought Bernardo Silva was David Silva's long-term replacement, no?
Could have something to do with this:
The player himself did say when he was at Liverpool he dreams of playing "somewhere sunny"

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Could have something to do with this:
The player himself did say when he was at Liverpool he dreams of playing "somewhere sunny"

Hm no I don't believe that at all. I think Sterling's having a great season but out of the 3 of Sterling, Sane and Jesus I think he's the weakest. If City were to buy a major attacking player I actually think Sterling would be the one to drop to the bench. I think he'll stay at City for sure, he's not warranted a 100m transfer to Madrid. Maybe i'm wrong.

Also Bernardo is a winger but really he's a playmaker, he'll come more central later on in his career. I always assumed he'd play on the wings and then come into midfield when David Silva leaves. But then again, if Isco comes calling you pick him over Bernardo obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom