• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 641,054
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I don't think Maguire is as good defensively as people think. He's English though,and the hype machine is strong.

No way is he worth more than De Ligt for example.

I even dare to say that Maguire is fecking **** never worth any penny of the mentioned 90 million.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I guess if it were some other club instead of Man Utd/City Maguirre wouldn't cost as much.

Their defense looks decent now.

De Gea
Bisaka-Maguire-Swede-Shaw

Horrible midfield and attack though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Gbamin done Kean next good day for Everton. their reliable Journo saying the club want to sign CB and WF before the window ends.

Last edited:

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan

Gambin done Kean next good day for Everton. their reliable Journo saying the club want to sign CB and WF before the window ends.

Everton must be in the top 4 biggest spenders over the past 3 or 4 years, and their wages are a massive % of their turnover.

It will be interesting to see where it takes them, they surely are under some financial pressure to start cracking those European places year on year, finishing 7th or 8th isn't an option.

Gbamin is a good player, but they need to not expect him to suddenly be as effective as Gueye from the get-go. He has some way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom