• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nuno Tavares (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Tavares has the physical gifts and raw skills to be an excellent wing back, both inverting and playing wide - but he lacks concentration, positional awareness and composure. He's a more skilful, more erratic Kolasinac - but several years younger. A loan would be good, as long as we have someone else lined up...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's funny of all people we'll make profit from is Tavares. The guy can definitely be a hit for team play with wingbacks and won't be surprised if we receive good offer Atalanta and OM both teams with wingback systems

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Buy loan leave on a free, buy loan leave on a free, buy loan leave on a free, all together now buy loan leave on a free

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Interest in Tavares seems to be high. You wonder how much clubs use stat based scouting these days.

Cr2fSMW.png

Meanwhile... Tierney

uTWs3AS.jpg

also... Tomiyasu

bwTdXai.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom