• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nuno Tavares (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There few rumors about they want to include option to buy and we don't want. Thier option to buy likely poverty one and won't activate it.

As i said they should test us with 20M if they want him and want to buy him when his loan ends.

smashed

I think we should give him to a rival for free. He could inadvertently do more for Arsenal that way than if he played for us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That "dry-loan" stuff, is clearly absolute bullshit.

Convinced it isn't a real phrase and that Twitter account just wanted me to get tagged on here with it 🤬

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Marseille going from Kolasinac to Tavares is funny.

You’d think they’d learn about Arsenal cast offs.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Marseille going from Kolasinac to Tavares is funny.

You’d think they’d learn about Arsenal cast offs.

50% of cast offs they've gotten from Arsenal if Tavares joins do ok, why not?

BIoodBrother

I am all for it if Marseille play 4at the back.
If we believe he has a future here bc of his physicality, we should loan him to some place where he learns the art of decision-making as a LB.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
We should pay £10m and simply buy Marseille, they already have arse in their name. They've already proven to be a great development club for us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Now with Tavares if you he not in our plans anymore just try put obligation in his loan.

These straight loans are useless for us he'll comeback next summer even if he did well there we'll still struggle to get 20m from him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Now with Tavares if you he not in our plans anymore just try put obligation in his loan.

These straight loans are useless for us he'll comeback next summer even if he did well there we'll still struggle to get 20m from him.

He's been here 5 mins and is 22? They might not want to be too hasty just because Arteta doesn't like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom