• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pascal Cygan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
yes!he is leaving. my wish came true. arsenal defence will improve upon his departure

fabtastic

is he definetely, any links, because didnt he commit his future to arsenal a while ago, i remember reading, infact on arsenal-mania if i remember rightly!

TheEsoogmon

Its just speculation at the moment, Cygan himself did say he was happy to play as a sub at Arsenal. But all these clubs interested will test his resolve surely..

Artillero

otfgoon said:
http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=398706&CPID=24&clid=3&lid=&title=Rennes+latest+Cygan+fans

looks like he is leaving, thats 3 clubs now
:(

Wenger was intrested in a certain Rennes keeper awhile back. But with Senderos and Dj now above him in the pecking order he has to go.

junialum

Do we really want him to leave? I dedicated bench warmer is hard to find... :wink:

You've got to respect this guy for all the flak he has been getting from the fans, he tried and soldiered on. Didn't do well but he has got a fantastic attitude, all the best, Cygan!

I seriously think he should move to another league. Maybe back to the French league, the EPL is not his cup of tea.

Jameel46

Established Member
hopefully he does go, with Toure, Senderos, Campbell & Djourou (4 internationals) there's no place for him in the team.

Harding

why on earth did we sign him!?!? officialy wengers worst ever decision, and there havent been many

asajoseph

Established Member
Harding said:
why on earth did we sign him!?!? officialy wengers worst ever decision, and there havent been many

It's a whole other topic but...

NONSENSE!

Wenger has made plenty of worse decisions than signing Cygan - Jeffers, Diawara and the entirety of last summer all spring to mind.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
why does everyone think he is the worst signing? sure, he has made his fair share of mistakes, but so have Kolo, Phil and Sol... he is an able back-backup and is content to be so...certainly not my first choice, but how can you say he is worse than Jeffers, or Inamoto, or players of that non-calibre?

RaMi

Has anyone actually seen a fan wearing a top with Cygan printed on it?
Him and Almunia must be the least marketable players in First Team our Squad.

Viper

Established Member
Why is Wenger still keeping Cygan? he is 32 years old, and I wouldn't regard him as a good defender. We should sell him ASAP. I wouldn't care if the other team bid £10 for him. I'd still sell him.

Djourou appears to be a much better defender than Cygan, and he would be my 3rd/4th choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom