• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

these accelerated rumours must be true considering how quiet Vieira is.

i believe he is a typical french coward and spoken with madrid behind Arsenal's back

Seems like the Anelka affair.

Lets move on and get someone and prove the bastard wrong

Interesting to find no comments from Henry or Pires yet

Alexone234

Adam said:
We want him to speak for us

No we want him to stay whether he speaks or not

anyway

Believe in one man, he will be the first to tell us if there is a change, not some c-nt from Madrid.

Sonic, it is clear: Vieira, May 04" every summer I am leaving to go to Spain or Italy according to the papers. Every season I have a great time at Highbury, I enjoy my football. If you want to talk about great players, look around me. Henry, Pires, Campbell, Cole."

If Vieira speaks each time the papers speculate, he will get pissed off quick AND prove that if them print rumours they can raise a response

slapz

Madrid arent going to get him, especially if they think they can get the fee down to 21 million as some papers suggest. Even if they offer 50, we should say no and once season starts, Patrick will forget all about this and we can move on.

Hope Madrid dont even qualify for the league stage of the euro cup

voomboom

First of all, dont believe, nor have I so far throughout this whole saga, that vieira is going anywhere.

But one thing is good out of this marca fairytale, and thats that the stupid 500,000 lie of a story from the mirror is under foriegn attack. I reckon they're gonna change their stance now because of that.

Or maybe this contract acceptance rubbish is just a real inspired reaction to the mirrors story about vieira staying because real dont have the money to pay him.....

either way it looks like its turning into a europe wide press war with us lot stuck in the middle.

Alexone234

shark said:

i believe he is a typical french coward and spoken with madrid behind Arsenal's back

nah

Believe in one man, he will be the first to tell us if there is a change, not some c-nt from Madrid.

he has spoken, it is clear: Vieira, May 04" every summer I am leaving to go to Spain or Italy according to the papers. Every season I have a great time at Highbury, I enjoy my football. If you want to talk about great players, look around me. Henry, Pires, Campbell, Cole."

If Vieira speaks each time the papers speculate, he will get pissed off quick AND prove that if them print rumours they can raise a response

n_henry

The "contact" he's had with Madrid may not be directly with Real or one of its people, and if so, Real won't have to pay a fine coz they won't be breaking in FIFA laws. Cheating scumbags. :(
I remember reading an article a few days ago about Real sending Luis Figo's agent to London to "talk" to Vieira..maybe that's who he's talked to. :?

I'm assuming the worst. Pessimistic, yes, but I'm just so.. :cry:

voomboom

shark said:

How gutted are you gonna be when he's still an arsenal player at the end of the season?

Alexone234

The point of me repeating the same comments over and over is to prove the futility of denying something just because it is not true.

You NEVER have to answer your accusers if you are sure of your position.

Vieira has not uttered a word, because he is staying, and no crap paper in Spain is going to change this

A

Anonymous

Alexone234 said:
Adam said:

anyway

Sonic, it is clear: Vieira, May 04" every summer I am leaving to go to Spain or Italy according to the papers. Every season I have a great time at Highbury, I enjoy my football. If you want to talk about great players, look around me. Henry, Pires, Campbell, Cole."

wenger was saying the same crap when anelka wanted to leave

vieria can easily nip these rumours in the bud. thats why i believe he is going

nothing arsenal can do about it

i fear the breakup of the Arsenal coming here.

Alexone234

shark said:
Alexone234 said:
Adam said:

anyway

Sorry Shark, but are you telling me that as an Arsenal fan, I should listen to speculation over definitive statements from Wenger saying "I have said this 100 times, Vieira is not for sale"

voomboom

he has spoken, it is clear: Vieira, May 04" every summer I am leaving to go to Spain or Italy according to the papers. Every season I have a great time at Highbury, I enjoy my football. If you want to talk about great players, look around me. Henry, Pires, Campbell, Cole."

ahh, good quote alex

voomboom

ahh, good quote alex

voomboom

ahh, good quote alex

Alexone234

voomboom said:

ahh, good quote alex

good to see that you understand :)

just because the papers repeat the story, doesn't mean we have to give it any credence with a reply.

johe

shark said:
Alexone234 said:
Adam said:

anyway

LOL, can you believe this manc? He's sittin around talking about "the breakup of Arsenal" :lol: Go amuse some of your mancie mates.

Edit: Hasn't it been obvious for a long time this guy is a manc or something?? Why hasn't he been branded **** Supporter PLC yet?

slapz

I say we sell Vieira to Madrid ( but only if we get Zidane, Ronaldo, Raul, Robbie Carlos and Helguera in return ) plus £40+ million

beanz

shark said:

Shark, It looks like you've been "outed" :clap

pamilih

As far as I am concerned Vieira won't be with us this coming season. The writing on the wall was so clear. I have never sensed the management was so panicky like this time.

Money + Zidane would be awesome. AW then would be able to buy and train a protege whilst playing Zizzou out for the remainder of his peaking years.

That said - it would never happen. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom