• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 1 Everton | Sunday, May 22 | KO: 16:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Now that Everton is safe, think we smash them at the Emirates.
Watching how poor we’ve been whenever circumstances tip in our favour this season I’m impressed by your conviction.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I hate them!

On Ramsdale's podcast with Ben Foster, Aaron said the reason he became our starter so soon after signing, was because we lost the first 3 games before he was bought....Ben responded with something like...

"I know, mate...I remember after City smashed you (Watford's training ground is right next to Arsenals) in training the next day, we could hear all your players laughing...I was thinking to myself 'What are you all giggling about, you are getting relegated!'"

...that's the team we all love 🤣

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The training pics, after Arsenal gave up 4th to their rivals...

Training_11.jpg

#NoSelfAwarenessFCStrikesAgain
What do you want them to do? screwface at work?

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Can you really do another season of Europa? On top of the World Cup being in the middle of the season the whole thing is a shambles.
Not really, I guess I'm just living in hope that we'll at least make excellent and enough signings this summer.

I guess when we're languishing in 9th by October I'll borderline be checking out, waiting for the next manager.

Really, the curse won't be lifted until Kuntke sells.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The only football I’ll bother watching today is the 2nd half of the Norwich game if they’re drawing or winning.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wouldn't hold out much hope for Norwich, Sp**s have the mentality to deal with the situation against a side that's really poor.

Riou

Feel the relegation battle, will be the most interesting thing to watch today.

Think both Arsenal and Sp**s will win, pretty comfortably.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We're not Crystal Palace, we should win this comfortably at home with most of the Everton squad hungover.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Arsène said Ljungberg would be emotionally depressed for a few days after a loss.

That's the team I want to support again!
You're the same fanbase that have been saying the poor kids and etc etc ofcourse they wouldn't feel responsibility.

Look at that pic, apart from Cedric and Pepe who are losers all you see are kids that know Xhaka and Laca take the blame for all the losses, so you'll have to hold the smiles in training pics I'm afraid.

Riou

Seen that Partey is back in full training for this game.

Back just in time, after we have already lost Champions League...cheers, Thomas :lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s to draw and we win. And Arteta cups his ears and flips the bird to the online massive.

Then the online massive go nuts because we still donr get top 4 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom