• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 10/01/04

Andrew

Aliadiere's playing well in my opinion, particularly early on. His pass could have been the right thing to do but it wasn't executed properly. But he's showing (and always has) signs of becoming a real good player in the future.

I would say Gilberto's MOTM so far. He wasted an opportunity in attack but haven't just about all our players? He's been there every time when boro attacking, and I think he's playing at his best today. I think Gilberto, Aliadiere and Cole have been the standouts for me.

But we should have these points wrapped up because it seems that we have "killed off" them. They haven't threatened at all and as soon as it was 1-0 it was just about game over for boro.

JazzG

Established Member
myth said:
just wondering when the luck is going to run out? Dodgy Pen own goal, Henry lucky not to get his legs broken in the next half by Mills!!!

Wasn't a dodgy pen, Paddy was running at full speed and he caught his leg.

JazzG

Established Member
In the first 10mins it could of been 4-0 to us

I've just heard Ali might have suffered ligament damage :( On monday kanu has to go and we only have 1 fit striker left! Wenger has to bring someone in now. Such a shame for Ali, had a good 1st half and this happens :cry:

Adam

Established Member
Temporarily we can play Pires up front, or there is Wiltord. Bergkamp will be back within ten days. I don't think we will sign anyone.

JazzG

Established Member
Adam said:
Temporarily we can play Pires up front, or there is Wiltord. Bergkamp will be back within ten days. I don't think we will sign anyone.

Cant get Jeffers back and im hearing Pennant's loan is season long as well now. If not get pennant on the right, freddie on the left and bobby + henry upfront!

A

Anonymous

Thats good 4-0 that means you are top of the Premriship, i hate United being top half way though the season.

JazzG

Established Member
Also means we have scored as many as u lot ! But I'm sure your gonna score 5 or 6 tomarrow so we gotta score more today!!!

Real good work by Kanu, lays off to Freddie, comes in on the right side of the box, smacks it, hits the post and in. Freddie's 50th goal for us as well :)

JazzG

Established Member
4-1 :evil: A penalty for them, Lehmann's fault apparently (****s up our GD as well) really wanted to keep a clean sheet. we have switched off after our 4th, at least we didn't do it after 1 goal as we usually do lol

zerofeel

HAIL KING HENRY THE 14th!!! ARsenal won the 1st of a four meetings scheduled... back on top for at least 24hours but wouldnt bet that Newcastle will take anything out of a now fired up MANURE....hope im proven wrong! 3 cheers for Arsenal... 8)

JazzG

Established Member
Full time 4-1

Good win for us, disappointed we let one in so cheaply at the end but I'll get over it :lol: coverage stopped working for me after a while, think loads of peeps were watching it by then so i lost picture :(

Everyone had decent games, I'm hearing Lauren was skinned a few times.

Still 4-1 is a good win. Only bad thing is Ali is injured :(

Legend#1

Established Member
I hope Ali's injury is just a slight one and not as serious as first expected, It wouldn't be fair on him after an injury kept him out last season

A

Anonymous

zerofeel said:
HAIL KING HENRY THE 14th!!! ARsenal won the 1st of a four meetings scheduled... back on top for at least 24hours but wouldnt bet that Newcastle will take anything out of a now fired up MANURE....hope im proven wrong! 3 cheers for Arsenal... 8)
Glad your on top hate being infront, Zerofeel is that your Pic.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom