• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester City v Arsenal | Sunday, February 28 | KO: 12:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's been a long time since we've beaten an opponent both physically and psychologically. By the 60th minute despite being two goals down, they knew they were beaten. From their body language it was apparent they gave up playing.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Good game all told. Beat them comfortably and deserved it too. Now we have to build on this by beating Burnley.

EL still the priority but if we can work ourselves up the table we can get some insurance.

Pepe probably MOTM but great work from Laca and Willian his best performance for us against serious opposition.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
So what do we do with Pepe now? He's a confidence player, right, he needs support from his manager. But Saka has been our best RW this season. Do you play Saka elsewhere, play Pepe on the left with Saka on the right, or continue dropping Pepe in favour of Saka?

I'd be inclined to try Saka on the right and Pepe on the left.
Pepe has played well on the left. We could also try him through the middle.

Kav

Established Member
This was AM's biggest nightmare. All the pantomime villians (Pepe, Xhaka, Luiz, Willian,Laca) started together and put in a great performance.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
It was bound to happen eventually, if the whole team is playing crap all season when we finally show up a lot of people are going to have to recant. Its funny because some were so quick to bash the players.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
So what do we do with Pepe now? He's a confidence player, right, he needs support from his manager. But Saka has been our best RW this season. Do you play Saka elsewhere, play Pepe on the left with Saka on the right, or continue dropping Pepe in favour of Saka?

I'd be inclined to try Saka on the right and Pepe on the left.
I would have some balls and play Pepe left, Saka right but switching during game. Then Partes and ESR with Ødegaard in the midfield. If Barcelona could play with one DM and 2 creative players in front why we can't. Let's try at least.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Told that long before ago. Boy is injury prone and Arteta keeps burning players. Next is Saka. At least he got a rest today. But ESR needed the rest as well or even more.

Some posters were saying don’t rest the players in the pre match comments, the manager won’t get praised either way.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It was bound to happen eventually, if the whole team is playing crap all season when we finally show up a lot of people are going to have to recant. Its funny because some were so quick to bash the players.
I've bashed Willian plenty myself (not the others) but then he deserved to be bashed. But if he picks up and plays like this I am happy to praise him too. I don't understand the point of personal agendas against players/managers online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom