• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Is Saka really injured for this? I'm in tears.
Which one of you legends gonna drop me a link for this game? Unfortunately I do not have Amazon Prime.

Can get a 30 days free trial on Prime, be worth it since only games they show is over this period.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Chelsea should have won at least 2-1, probably 3-1. Plus the United goal came from a ridiculous Jorginho mistake to let United attack with 2 guys vs the GK.

Also not sure why we should look too far into the past. For example last 5 games against United (all EPL), are 3-2-0 for Arsenal. Away from home it's 1-1-0.

We need to at least draw this, and we should even without Saka. United is without Varane and Pogba, and Shaw will be assessed.
On paper, we should get our batty holes handed to us. What we had or have going for us was or is circumstantial, but that may have changed. If they properly show up, we’ll know it changed

I would go with:
Ramsdale-
Tomi, White, Gabby, Tierney-
Partey, Lokonga-
Saka, Laca, ESR-
Auba

At least a draw should be possible in OT today! The next match against them will be tougher, when Rangnick is there and had time to install his game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
On paper, we should get our batty holes handed to us.

Are you saying United should batter us?

Absolutely not...don't care if they have some old German guy, who has never managed a top team, not managing them...we are a better team than them, no question...will be disappointed if we don't finish ahead of them, come the end of the season.

Massive game for top four race. A six pointer that we must not lose. I'd go for a solid defence and a CM with power and legs!
Ramsdale
Tomi
White
Gabriel
KT
Partey
Nenny
Lokonga
ESR
Laca
Saka

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Are you saying United should batter us?

Absolutely not...don't care if they have some old German guy, who has never managed a top team, not managing them...we are a better team than them, no question...will be disappointed if we don't finish ahead of them, come the end of the season.
4D chess move by you to respond to that exact part of Jury's post before someone tags you with it.

Riou

4D chess move by you to respond to that exact part of Jury's post before someone tags you with it.

Would allow that one, as at least what he was saying made sense...but this...

Watford have blown their load, think i'll flick

...he was begging someone to tag me in this, glad no one did!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Man United just got a draw against Chelsea. I don’t think they’re in that bad shape at the moment. New manager, Arsenal coming to the ground… History mostly on their side…We are big underdogs, make no mistake.
I don't necessarily disagree. Think we are underdogs objectively speaking and looking at historical results. But still think given the timing and the status of them and us I feel a win should be in the cards. As long as the ref doesn't allow them to take shots at our players and reward them easy penalties I think we should have enough to draw or win.

Voting with my gut and my heart I say we win! They aren't on the same level as the top 3 right now. Their squad is expensively put together and they carry some very overpaid players.

If Auba can find his scoring boots tonight would be so sweet!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I’ll be flipping between watching Ricky ****ing Gervais in front of me at Wembley and looking down at the illegal stream on my phone, pretending to laugh. 😐

Keplaz

I wish I could watch this game, kick off is 3.15am here. Match days are extra painful. Last game I missed was Liverpool, and we all know how that ended.

I'm hoping for a scrappy win but the new manager bounce is a real thing for them. Ole went on a crazy run early on I think.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Weird how the majority of this forum has been very unconvinced by our recent good form.

Yet they're expecting us to go to Old Trafford and just slap them around?

I want to do these gremlins more than anyone other than Sp**s but a point is not unacceptable.

andeoch1

Massive game for top four race. A six pointer that we must not lose. I'd go for a solid defence and a CM with power and legs!
Ramsdale
Tomi
White
Gabriel
KT
Partey
Nenny
Lokonga
ESR
Laca
Saka
If you are going that route , AMN instead of Nenny.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Weird how the majority of this forum has been very unconvinced by our recent good form.

I want to do these gremlins more than anyone other than Sp**s but a point is not unacceptable.
West Ham soon is a much bigger game if people think Man Utd are already dead.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
On paper, we should get our batty holes handed to us. What we had or have going for us was or is circumstantial, but that may have changed. If they properly show up, we’ll know it changed
Getting your excuses in early eh?

Riou

Setting the bar higher than needed, so to increase the chances of Arsenal not getting a positive result, so you can abuse Arteta post match.

When you hate Mikel...you hate Mikel 4 life!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I’ll be flipping between watching Ricky ****ing Gervais in front of me at Wembley and looking down at the illegal stream on my phone, pretending to laugh. 😐
You‘ll probably choke laughing then come on here and say he was sh!t. :lol:

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Still in Tampa for this one, so the game kicks off at 3.15 in the afternoon.

I’m visiting Manatees today - the only living creatures with a head bigger than Harry Maguire.

Anyway, a link would be welcome - the US have stopped showing all PL games free to view - you now have to sign up to a service called Peacock to catch the majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom