• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 - Matchday 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I dont even understand the logic of hoping City are weakened for the rest of the season. They have to win the league because who the **** wants Chelsea to win it over them? As for the cups.... meh. Who gives a ****?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I dont even understand the logic of hoping City are weakened for the rest of the season. They have to win the league because who the **** wants Chelsea to win it over them? As for the cups.... meh. Who gives a ****?
We might still catch them.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I do, I love Conte, brilliant brilliant manager!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Tbh, I want City to go unbeaten now. I can't think of a better way to let Wenger know that he stayed too long. He'd have stayed just long enough to see his best achievement equaled--something he thought wouldn't be done again. He'd leave us with a weak team and his best achievement, shat on. I'd laugh. He'd deserve it. Not in a nasty way, but it'd be lesson learned very late in his life.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I don't want them to break records and ****. And I don't like how they've risen to the top. The league is theirs regardless though.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Tbh, I want City to go unbeaten now. I can't think of a better way to let Wenger know that he stayed too long. He'd have stayed just long enough to see his best achievement equaled--something he thought wouldn't be done again. He'd leave us with a weak team and his best achievement, shat on. I'd laugh. He'd deserve it.

Wenger will say that Arsenal was first unbeaten team.That only counts.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Can you believe the scenes on here if Arsenal had pulled a City and not scored against Palace.

Based on the current direction of the wind, I can categorically state that Arsenal are the best team in England.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I don't want them to break records and ****. And I don't like how they've risen to the top. The league is theirs regardless though.
I dont mind how they did it. The redeeming thing is they have a bunch of players that aren't dirty and they're playing great football. Every club has had advantages over other clubs since the game was invented. It shouldn't only matter where cash is the advantage.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Tbh, I want City to go unbeaten now. I can't think of a better way to let Wenger know that he stayed too long. He'd have stayed just long enough to see his best achievement equaled--something he thought wouldn't be done again. He'd leave us with a weak team and his best achievement, shat on. I'd laugh. He'd deserve it. Not in a nasty way, but it'd be lesson learned very late in his life.
I'll fight you over this comment.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I dont mind how they did it. The redeeming thing is they have a bunch of players that aren't dirty and they're playing great football. Every club has had advantages over other clubs since the game was invented. It shouldn't only matter where cash is the advantage.
They definitely play the right way, they're an exceptional side. Unlike Pep's Barca they aren't cereal cheats either. I don't like how they shot to fame but by that I don't mean that I prefer Utd or Chelsea. The main thing is that I want them shot off their perch for a while, but any talk of them not winning the title is pointless. It's in the bag and they deserve it.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
@celestis @American_Gooner I'd like some action taken against this. I can't believe I'm seeing this level of blasphemy on here. He has shat on our sacred texts. He has attacked the one and true god.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I'm a veteran of 95 UFC main event cards now. You'd need to bring somebody.
He can bring me. And best believe that I'm coming with bullets by the boxes and guns by the case.

This will be my holy war, the crusade to end all crusades.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom