• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 - Matchday 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Vardy and Lacazette perhaps :drool: nahh...

We also need to play more quick attacking football to get the best out of these players, including the likes of Özil.

I hope Xhaka took note of Wilshere's ball to Alexis, last match day. That is what we are very much in need of again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That said, you can see how imbalanced Liverpool are when they are so severely reduced when facing a deep lying, tight defense.

Would be interesting to see what Naby Keita brings to their play next season.
Keita is more attacking central Medfield they'll be more deadly going forward

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Mahrez is absolutely useless today. Judging by only today's game I'm kind of glad we never got him.

You say that and he has an assist. Leicester is set up to defend and counter attack. Hard to look impressive as a player of his kind when you don't have the ball at your feet all of the time.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
has the betting on Mark Hughes being the next managerial sacking been suspended yet?

Marmaduke

You say that and he has an assist. Leicester is set up to defend and counter attack. Hard to look impressive as a player of his kind when you don't have the ball at your feet all of the time.
I tuned in after the goal and it is a fair point.

What is irritating me atm really this game is that Liecester's right looks very vulnerable as Mahrez sometimes forgets to mark up properly. (then again Liverpool is creating pretty well on all sides anyway, just horrible at finishing)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I thought he was more box-to-box?

I thought so too, giving them those creative balls from deep.

Most of their players are attacking midfielders, who prefer the ball at their feet.

al-Ustaadh

I tuned in after the goal and it is a fair point.

What is irritating me atm really this game is that Liecester's right looks very vulnerable as Mahrez sometimes forgets to mark up properly. (then again Liverpool is creating pretty well on all sides anyway, just horrible at finishing)

Any time Mahrez gets the ball at his feet he's so smooth. Just created a half chance for Leicester with a single touch of the ball (it also being his first touch of the ball in about ten minutes).

Marmaduke

Any time Mahrez gets the ball at his feet he's so smooth. Just created a half chance for Leicester with a single touch of the ball (it also being his first touch of the ball in about ten minutes).
Talented without a doubt. I just see a lot of potential for him to get battered similar to Özil as a "luxury" player (which is BS in my opinion anyway) player because he has a bit of an aversion to defensive duties.

al-Ustaadh

Nah he quality player need to improve his tackling tho 3 red cards this season already if im not wrong
Yeah, I think I said in another thread that he looks like a red card waiting to happen when I watch him.

al-Ustaadh

Talented without a doubt. I just see a lot of potential for him to get battered similar to Özil as a "luxury" player (which is BS in my opinion anyway) player because he has a bit of an aversion to defensive duties.

He's doing fine defensively right now. Tracking back, keeping shape, helping the right back, etc.

And I don't know if I buy the "battering" opinion. Mahrez is the type of player to draw fouls with his deft dribbling and tricks.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Keown scouted McGuire for Arsenal last season. Rates him highly, but says Arsenal were put off by his mobility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom