• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 - Matchday 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hoping beyond all belief Stoke go down. Game raising c**nts they are. Roll over for all the big boys but treat us and Utd like it's a cup final.

Knowing our luck though, they'll probably take Pulis back and we'll be back to the good old days of them kicking lumps out of us.

Reactions: A_G

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Just saw the Leicester goal, what a beauty. High, coordinated pressing is such a powerful tool to destablise teams.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Just saw the Leicester goal, what a beauty. High, coordinated pressing is such a powerful tool to destablise teams.

If they had one or two more decent passers they would have put a few past Liverpool by now . They had enough chances to counter.

SA Gunner

Hope Liverpool are held, top 4 is looking difficult as its ever been this year...

I think we'll do it, possibly a chance for third spot as well.

We are pretty imbalanced at the moment, but we have one or two positives in our corner going into the second half of the season.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Would be surprised if Liverpool get top 4.I said before start of the season,that they won't be even close to that.

SA Gunner

Salah on his left foot, absolute danger.

I wonder how long it will take for the PL to figure his one footedness out. He will always always cut in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom