• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 7

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
People can say Huddersfield are this and this, the goals were a gift or whatever, but the score is 0-3 and Kane is continuing his rampage with two more goals and most probably another hattrick. Nobody bothered analysing as much when we were doing the same with our talisman scoring for fun.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Davinson Sanchez is younger than Rob Holding.

He's in a better more solid team but it seems the 30-40M range is relatively low risk when you buy young players.

Sane is another one that comes to mind, that's the market we should be shopping in once Özil and Sanchez leave.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
People can say Huddersfield are this and this, the goals were a gift or whatever, but the score is 0-3 and Kane is continuing his rampage with two more goals and most probably another hattrick Nobody bothered analysing as much when we were doing the same with our talisman scoring for fun.
Oh shut up FFS...enough!:lol:

BobP

Memri Fan
Sp**s themselves very nearly let him go at 21. He wasn't a precocious talent like Mbappe, he just burst into the scene at 21-22.

Really? I suppose that's not surprising considering he looked pretty mediocre until he broke out.

I watched a Sp**s game against Shamrock Rovers in the Europa League years ago whilst I was on a flight, he scored, but nothing about him stood out.

BobP

Memri Fan
Davinson Sanchez is younger than Rob Holding.

He's in a better more solid team but it seems the 30-40M range is relatively low risk when you buy young players.

Sane is another one that comes to mind, that's the market we should be shopping in once Özil and Sanchez leave.

I'm not even sure you could say that Sanchez was better than a Holding or a Chambers, but the latter two have looked exposed at various moments and seen their stocks drop. In contrast, Sanchez has been integrated into a solid defensive unit where both the roles and space are clearly distributed.

People on here have this thing of attacking players without considering the broader context. I'm sure that if you put Sanchez in the Arsenal back three he'd look as much of a fool as Chambers and Holding have at varying points in their careers with us.

BobP

Memri Fan
GDeep started all this sh*t with people on here creaming their kegs over Sp**s. Terrible stuff.

Don't think their fans were drooling over us in the pre-Emirates days. Have some respect.

Tbf, it was different for them looking up at us.

They could never be us, so they'd resent us even more.

As of now though, it's perfectly fine for us to be envious about how Poch is getting the most out of the squad he has available to him, why? Because the inability to extract the maximum out of the squad we currently have is a testament to poor management rather than our lack of stature or finances.

In other words, it's something we could easily achieve.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
GDeep started all this sh*t with people on here creaming their kegs over Sp**s. Terrible stuff.

Don't think their fans were drooling over us in the pre-Emirates days. Have some respect.
We're bigger than that though. Well I am :p

BobP

Memri Fan
Poch looks like he's packed on the pounds.

I quite like the kind of guy Wagner is, seems like a genuinely good and respectful bloke. His team got dicked 4-0 and he went on the field to shake the officials' hands as well as the hands of the opposition players. That's the last thing I, and many other managers, would think about doing after a defeat like that.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Poch looks like he's packed on the pounds.

I quite like the kind of guy Wagner is, seems like a genuinely good and respectful bloke. His team got dicked 4-0 and he went on the field to shake the officials' hands as well as the hands of the opposition players. That's the last thing I, and many other managers, would think about doing after a defeat like that.

Nothing wrong with being a sore loser. I am & wouldn't shake anyones hand but that applies to a win as much as a loss. It's false & ingenuine.

What I loathe however, is Arsène, whose as infamous as sore losers come, joyfully tracking down every opposition staff member after winning to shake their hands when he's nowhere in sight once the whistle's blown after we lose.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom