• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 3

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Wenger will be absolutely loving life. Doing what he wants, getting awards, while Mou is in ****'s creek without a paddle, ******.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Always difficult to cheer either side when Utd play Sp**s but I have to admit, I despise Utd & Mourinho so much that wanting Sp**s to win was easy for me, even if they are our hated neighbours.

Always difficult to cheer either side when Utd play Sp**s but I have to admit, I despise Utd & Mourinho so much that wanting Sp**s to win was easy for me, even if they are our hated neighbours.

I never pick but if I should analyze Sp**s have a lot lot more punchable faces than United.

But like I say I never pick, I just laugh at the misfortune of the team that lose and hope the team that wins burn in hell.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

When the last time they win that big away from home against big team?

They actually beat United at Old Trafford back in the Moyes Season but I think it was quite close. They also beat City at the Emptyhad the season Leicester won the title but I think that was also a thin margin victory, 1-2.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
David de Gea for club & country since the start of the 2018 World Cup:

16 shots on target faced
12 goals conceded

Funny you should bring this up, I’ve noticed a dip in his performances since he signed his new deal.

He had a shocking World Cup for Spain, and he’s not saving Yanited like he used to. When you add in the fact Madrid have Courtois now, you have to wonder where his heads at.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

David de Gea for club & country since the start of the 2018 World Cup:

16 shots on target faced
12 goals conceded
Hahahha. Yeah but you just know..

De Gea 28 shots faced.
De Gea 0 goals against

Arsenal 0-2 Manchester United.

:(

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
When you stop playing for a Real transfer
When Courtois takes your job. It's his fault though, he missed out on signing for them at the last minute and then decided he wants to be pissy and signed a big extension with United. If he hadn't done that, he'd arguably have 2 or 3 Champions League winner's medal right now.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom