• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for a CL Spot

Where do you foresee us finishing this season?

• Total voters

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Guys.

Please tell me we re gonna make top 4 and win EL.

I wanna watch some CL football next season

Up until we get knocked out at the round of 16 as usual, right? :lol:

I think the ask is to get there we so get that extra $ and attract higher tier players. Gonna take a couple of years before we can actually enjoy watching CL with Arsenal again...

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If....which is a big if we get champions league we should raid Ajax with the promise of first team football.

De Ligt could easily come to us and think at 19 I will go to Arsenal play week in week out and maybe at 23 move on to Barca or Madrid. What he cost 60-70m.

Hit Ziyech or Neres as a wide player again another 30-40m.

The Argentinean left back seems highly rated at maybe 20m and all we need after that is a box to box midfielder.

Obviously this is all easier said than done but if we have say 100m to spend plus 40-50m sales then it's doable.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Can't believe the amount of favors Liverpool have been getting this season.

That was a blatant dive by Fabinho. On top of that the biased Sky didn't even replay that decision nor few others, where Milner flew in two footed tackle, the decision to call for a foul on Rondon on the end and few others.

I hope the title race goes to the wire and then as Liverpool are about to piss their pants hoping for a title, there's another Aguerooo moment, either v.Leicester or at Brighton

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Can't believe the amount of favors Liverpool have been getting this season.

That was a blatant dive by Fabinho. On top of that the biased Sky didn't even replay that decision nor few others, where Milner flew in two footed tackle, the decision to call for a foul on Rondon on the end and few others.

I hope the title race goes to the wire and then as Liverpool are about to piss their pants hoping for a title, there's another Aguerooo moment, either v.Leicester or at Brighton
It's the hope that'll hopefully kill them. City have got this anyway.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
They may slip v. Leicester, as Brenda will surely be motivated to avenge for the 2014 season.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Funny, I keep hearing there's this great title race going on, but I find myself almost completely disinterested. I find the battle to avoid finishing in the top 4 infinitely more fascinating. It's like the top 4 is Godzilla and Arsenal, Sp**s, Chelsea and United are 10,000 fleeing Japanese.

tenor.gif

EXOFansGodzilla.gif

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Brighton live to battle relegation for another season & Burnley are supposedly "On the beach".

Knowing Emery & his focus on the second leg at Valencia, it's not quite far fetched to believe that, when considering our shambolic form away from home, that we could theoretically get 2 points just as well as we can get 6.

I don't trust this side in the slightest.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They may slip v. Leicester, as Brenda will surely be motivated to avenge for the 2014 season.

I expect them to beat Watford comfortably. They are focusing on the fa cup. Leicester will be much tougher as Rogers will want to win that.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom