• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 10

Ashybashy86

Small club Leicester?, lets get real.
They now hold the record away win in 130 of top flight football.
They hold the record (joint of all time )premier league win
They have won PL more recent than us( even though we done the double over them)

Lets not kid ourselves, it is not to do with managers( they have had an assortment)

It is not do with players( ours are better)

It is coming from the top.
The owners , the be all and end all of a football club.
It has an awful lot to do with the manager. If as you say we have better players (not entirely true), then Emery should be doing better. His football does not match the talent he has at his disposal. I am certain if you swapped him and BR around, we’d be comfortably in the top 4 and Leicester City would be well below us.

If Emery is still here next season, then by all means blame the people at the top.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I’ve already accepted Pep is going to bring Otamendi off the bench for one minute, stopping Soyuncu’s clean sheet coming into my team :facepalm:

aguero is my cap, Vardy vice.. I just know Aguero is going to come on in 2nd half and do nothing.. I’ve had terrible luck with my captain choices :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Burnley should beat Chelsea later, this is where the squad gets pushed, like I have been saying for months.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Doubt that City will do enough to stop Liverpool to win EPL.They usually smash teams like Aston Villa at home and they still have a lot of tough fixtures come to them.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Doubt that City will do enough to stop Liverpool to win EPL.They usually smash teams like Aston Villa at home and they still have a lot of tough fixtures come to them.

Was thinking the same, this is the type of fixture especially at home that Liverpool would be 2 or 3-0 up by now and then would punish Villa on the counter if they opened up trying to chase the game. With City this last while there seems to be a bit of predictability. I think player quality will tell at the end, probably bring on Aguero and Mahrez to win them the game.

The Wolves game was the clear indicator for me, no chance in hell Liverpool lose to Wolves at home. City were just too predictable and too toothless in their attacking play with Wolves just waiting for their opportunity.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Was thinking the same, this is the type of fixture especially at home that Liverpool would be 2 or 3-0 up by now and then would punish Villa on the counter if they opened up trying to chase the game. With City this last while there seems to be a bit of predictability. I think player quality will tell at the end, probably bring on Aguero and Mahrez to win them the game.

The Wolves game was the clear indicator for me, no chance in hell Liverpool lose to Wolves at home. City were just too predictable and too toothless in their attacking play with Wolves just waiting for their opportunity.

Yeah,think that Liverpool is better mentally prepared than City.They're always in the game and never give up.Think that Klopp did well in that part.

When City don't get 2 goals at early stages,they can become more nervous and only depend on their pure quality.

Malky

Established Member
Just know by looking at him he’s up at 5am on holiday putting his towel down by the pool. Baden-Württemberg nudist looking freak.
:rofl: ****ing hell, man! I thought he came across as a proper punchable bastard, but that describes how he looks perfectly! :lol:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
That Brighton pen call looks a terrible one to me. Accidental contact at most from the replay.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom