• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2021/22: Race For Top 4

Do you believe we will finish in the top 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Up to 45% now. If we can get a win against Sp*rs think we’ll be in the driving seat.

Need to get a midfielder and striker in January though.

View attachment 5372
Interestingly though the bookies still have Man United as slight favourites - Arsenal were priced 2-1 to get fourth yesterday. That's pretty damn close to that chart actually. Man United are 6/5 though. It's going to be one hell of a fight to the end of the season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm somewhat optimistic tbh. I think we've got enough to do it. If we carry on winning all our home games (maybe aside from City Saturday), beat the teams we should be beating away then we'll accumulate a lot of points, it should push us over the 70 mark anyways.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I'm actually at the point where I think we will get 4th, which I find incredible to even think about after last season.

I just think we look the side most likely to comfortably deal with the mid to lower table sides. You go into those games now fully expecting 3 points. Out with the games against the top 3 I can't remember the last time we conceded first, Brentford maybe?

With United it looks like a struggle every game and I don't think Sp**s have the creativity to open up the sides who play deeper against them.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Our run will take a hit in January, but as long as we are within 6 points of fourth by the end of the month, we’ll be there, don’t despair.

We have been to Anfield, Etihad, Old Trafford, Goodson, King Power already, with trips to WHL, West Ham and Chelsea left.

We just need to continue doing the business against 85-90% of the league and we’ll be there at the top 4 come end of the season.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Don't hate on me, but unless we do business in January I'm not sure we get 4th, I still think Sp**s will do it. United look way worse than I expected after losing Ole. At this moment it seems like whoever can keep their players the fittest will finish 4th, need to make sure our COVID cases stay down.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Don't hate on me, but unless we do business in January I'm not sure we get 4th, I still think Sp**s will do it. United look way worse than I expected after losing Ole. At this moment it seems like whoever can keep their players the fittest will finish 4th, need to make sure our COVID cases stay down.

Excellent post.

We have to sign a midfielder in January, that should be our priority. Personally, I wouldn’t mind Wijnaldum on loan if PSG are open to it. Gini beside Xhaka would be fap worthy.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Actually I think it's more important for certain positions of the field to not catch covid at the same time.

Cases staying down for the rest of the season seems pretty impossible.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Excellent post.

We have to sign a midfielder in January, that should be our priority. Personally, I wouldn’t mind Wijnaldum on loan if PSG are open to it. Gini beside Xhaka would be fap worthy.

Rather see us bring summer business forward, would mean over-paying but suppose it's needed if we want to cement the top 4. Gini is a good player but no idea how he's been this year.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Rather see us bring summer business forward, would mean over-paying but suppose it's needed if we want to cement the top 4. Gini is a good player but no idea how he's been this year.

I would love us to do that but I can’t see it happening. Anyways, Gini has been struggling at PSG so far but it’s only been 6 months and they’re already bored of their new toy. Best option for us would be a 6 month loan + option to buy and then we just bin him similar to what we did with Ceballos.

Use him to get us a CL place then go for a better option in the summer.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I know people love conspiracies against Arsenal, but a few signs to me recently that the PL might want us back in the top four this season. There’s something brewing. ☕

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We don't have a choice. I wouldn't be surprised if letting AMN go is based on disciplinary issues that we are not privy to. That post hos girlfriend put up shouldn't be happening. Is he potentially the last player with Pepe who isn't fully on board?

I think fitness and covid play a part, but if you look at our competitors, who is actually playing well? West Ham are up and down, they also have European football on the horizon. United are a mess. Chelsea have literally no morale and key injuries. Teams seem to have worked them out quickly also. Liverpool and City are out of reach. So it leaves Sp**s, but I think people are maybe underestimating the potential for Chelsea to drop out of top four altogether. Its very difficult to arrest this kind of a lull when there are no gimmies.

Our run in isn't the toughest. I think top 4 hinges on a few games. The Sp**s game is important for the result. The City game is important for the performance.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Still think we might miss top 4, but at least European football is very likely to be back. A couple of months ago, I thought this was unlikely.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I know people love conspiracies against Arsenal, but a few signs to me recently that the PL might want us back in the top four this season. There’s something brewing. ☕
Is it me or we've been a bit lucky with referee decisions this season.

At Goodison park, the referee was against Everton all night long. It was insane. But we still lost.

There are countless instances where we've benefitted from referee decisions.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

At Goodison park, the referee was against Everton all night long. It was insane. But we still lost.

4Hgnhj2Niqd4_4Hgnhj2Niqd4_gFHqa80GH2x7_original_1440x960.jpg

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Never known anything like it, all these years I've been supporting Arsenal. I guess it had to even out eventually.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom