• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2021/22: Race For Top 4

Do you believe we will finish in the top 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I am an analyst and a therapist in real life, please take my card if you need to talk...

DsB3C65WoAA1gj4.jpg
@Riou

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Troopz

I see you red carded my post, I get this problem all the time...

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You and @Makingtrax ...there are others, but some of the posting I just find a little bizarre...not saying you aren't Arsenal fans and don't want Arsenal to ever win, just not with Arteta ( though sometimes with the way Makingtrax posts about Arsène, it does seem like he never wants Arsenal to do well again :lol: )

Though I think macho is just completely upset with the football world in general at the minute, could be Arsène or anyone in charge at this point and he would still be unhappy...think the sport itself has annoyed him these past few years, so I wouldn't really include him in that.
Except if you go back to Unai thread, I supported him until the end. Finally, people were trying to tear me a new one. In fact @James Bond came on and said all I do is post opposite to other posters and get some sort of kick out of it. :lol:

Any manager who finishes 5th or above gets my support because that’s our investment position in this league, and I’ve never cared what other posters say, I run my own race. All those people who hit on Arsène and Unai then started that ‘8th is fine because Arteta’s cleaning up Arsène and Unai’s sh!t‘ 😂 So I found myself on the wrong side of the fence again saying 8th is not good enough. And now you’re telling me I’m not an Arsenal fan and want us to lose, even though I’ve never said anything like it. Hilarious, AM never changes.

Riou

Anyway...hope we finish 4th!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

I knew you’d say me and @Makingtrax since we’re both easy targets. I was more interested to hear the others you were going to name since it’ll ruffle a few feathers.

Everyday there’s a different sexual saying “we want Arsenal to lose” or “we’re better fans than you”, I’m not sure how you’ve come to this conclusion. I find it very judgemental tbh.
Not sure why we’re easy targets bro. :lol: A lot harder posters than @Riou have had a go at me for supporting Arsène during the very angry ‘Wenger Out’ period. Seasoned veteran mate😂

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I have been joking about it/trying to convince myself that it isn't true, but this thread makes me believe it now.

Certain people on here want Arsenal to lose/not win now, because they don't like Arteta and want him sacked.
Come on man.

Name names

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

@Macho

For this I mean...

1. The hard shift towards the physical side of the game in the last 5 years, over the technical side...feel there are far less magicians in football these days, due to "Pressing" becoming the main thing and players becoming too robotic.

2. Everyone constantly saying how much better the league is, when it really isn't, it's about the same...you could argue overall it's weaker, as there are barely any top teams in other leagues these days, compared to the 90s and 00s.

...others are annoyed by this, but I feel you are one it really grinds the most...Arteta has definitely annoyed you too, but feel your main issue is with the sport...Mikel could get sacked tomorrow and I don't think that's the real change you want, you need football itself to shift in a new direction.
Think it was @bingobob who was telling me some months ago that players are now being signed for their technical quality. But meanwhile the game is now far more physical than ever. Liverpool for a time with a midfield of henderson, Wijnaldum and Fabinho was the best side in the world.

Those guys probably the least technical midfield of any top side.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Redcafe Top four thread.

Arsenal have a pretty efficient attack now they've finally got rid of Aubameyang.

Martinelli, Saka, Lacazatte with Ødegaard and ESR. That might not win them any champions leagues, but they'll score a lot more goals against bottom half teams this season than our collection of supposedly superior talent.

And if they can keep Tierney and Tomiyasu fit they'll be up there scrapping for fourth.
The only thing that is certain is Arsenal will not get top 4. It’s amusing to see the Arsenal fans coming back to life and getting giddy. It won’t be long before Arteta Out calls will be back.
I think the upturn in form for Sp**s and Arsenal gives Ralf less room for error. He can’t really go through a bad patch or a settling in period.

The postponed games don’t really help either, because points on the board are far more valuable than games in hand.

A slip up in the next few games will pile the pressure on and it will be interesting to watch the reaction from in and around United.
There’s half a season to go. Arsenal will get their arse handed to them on New Year’s Day by City and all of a sudden everyone’s ruling them out again. People are far too reactionary after just a few games. The last time we were played we were ahead of them after a shambolic first 15 games. We need to fire everyone if we finish behind them. Sp**s are actually a real worry, as they have a top class manager.
I don’t see this Arsenal team avoiding dropping silly points when we get to the business end. Soft underbelly, lack of top talent and a poor manager. Conte or Utd nailed one 4th for me.
Recent results mostly cementing what I though in my mind, United or Sp**s.

West Ham dropping off, Sp**s continuing to look solid. I suppose Arsenal are in decent form but I just don't think they have the talent of what top 4 team/squad/manager should be as an overall package. There's always the chance that I underrate them or that it's a particularly weak season but for now they don't seem that threatening. They have City on New Years Day and Sp**s on Jan 16th, see what happens then, might have to re-assess if positive results for them.
United, Sp**s, or arsenal will get 4th. It's almost a given.
Personally, I think we'll get it. We have a better squad than the others and half a season to go. Personally, I think it'll be like a 9 point gap between 4th and 5th and we'll end up getting it comfortably.
I think Sp**s under Conte look like favorites to me.

We need to improve as well.

Arsenal could do it. The young players they have are really good.
Ralph has a huge challenge on his hands for 4th place picking up the pieces of the previous managements tenure against the two north London clubs. He has little to no wriggle room from the start.

I would say they are both better than last season at this time but arsenal are what I’d describe as flat track bullies and over the remainder of the season, Conte would worry me more at Sp**s.The irony if Conte nicks 4th spot off us.
Forget it. This team looks miles away from Arsenal and Sp**s even without their points advantage.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Such a shame, atleast a point would have set us up pretty well. Now I feel we need to get a win at Sp*rs

Riou

This team is good enough to get 4th, believe we will 💯

Our performance today, was easily better than Sp**s v Pool.

They played against a team without Van Dijk, Henderson and Fabinho, and with a14 year old in midfield...plus they had the ref and VAR on their ****ing side.

We bossed a full strength City, until it was taken out of our hands by terrible officiating.

This hurts, and will hurt for a bit...but when the dust settles, remember how well we played.

This team can do it for us!

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Performance today gives me confidence and we’ve played a lot of the tough away games already. Play with this intensity and we will be there or thereabouts come May

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We will be in the top four race. But its too close to call atm, with Utd and Sp**s both picking up steam. Could go to the last day and come down to 1 point or GD.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We keep that level of performance up and we will win a lot of football matches. We look better than Sp**s and United to me.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom