• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,472,886

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Would be soo good to get a cheapish young RB from Brazil in a similar manner as with Martinelli. No idea about the market over there, but hopeful our club has good insights in south america now and we'll start to constantly find them before it's too late.

There's one called Pikachu who scored 10 goals last season from right back in the Brazilian league, any takers :lol:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Who's in the know about the home grown quota - just read a report today shortly which stated that we're forced to have outgoings after Pepe to get new players in.

But if true, we can certainly add more and worry to offload later or when do we have to qualify for that rule exactly ?

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Who's in the know about the home grown quota - just read a report today shortly which stated that we're forced to have outgoings after Pepe to get new players in.

But if true, we can certainly add more and worry to offload later or when do we have to qualify for that rule exactly ?
Loads of non HG we can shift its not an issue imo.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Clubs are allowed 25 players in a squad. A max of 17 NHG and 8 HG, you can have more than 8 HG if you have less than 17 NHG.

We currently have 17 NHG (including Asano) and 9 HG (including Bielik and Macey).

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

I think we’re on something like 15 non homegrown if you don’t include Koscielny and Elneny (who I imagine will both be gone).

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

Amn
Holding
Chambers
Bellerin
Iwobi
Martinez
ESR
Reiss
Willock
Macey
Nkiteh

So we are all Good, 3 leave on loan or sold, and didnt even count Jenks

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Thanks Apu.

giphy.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No but they can

And we need to register 8 right?

Or is FM a lie?

Leno, Martinez*, Macey*
Bellerin*, AMN* (Maitland Niles included in the squad now)
Sokratis, Chambers*
New CB, Holding*
Tierney, Monreal, Kolasinac
Torreira, Xhaka
Ceballos, Mikky
Özil, Iwobi*
Laca, Auba
Pepe

Mustafi, Koscielny, Mavropanos, Jenkinson, Elneny all left out with question marks for me. Still 7 home grown players in that squad ^^

Willock, Nketiah, Nelson, Guendouzi etc in the u21 section but of course 2/3 of those are good enough already. I doubt we'll register a full 25 man squad this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom