• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Reiss Nelson (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He’s from Elephant & Castle ffs.

Everyone in South London is on the train to Brighton all summer long :lol:
He might actually be there because this was on his IG story:
Untitled.jpg
It looks like he was here:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He’s from Elephant & Castle ffs.

Everyone in South London is on the train to Brighton all summer long :lol:
Even when you think he's being productive and making something of himself he lets you down.

Hopefully he's gotten a trim this time for whatever he's getting up to over there.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Even when you think he's being productive and making something of himself he lets you down.

Hopefully he's gotten a trim this time for whatever he's getting up to over there.

Wake me up when he’s spotted in Brentford or Watford :lol:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Sorry for the bump - Is he even going to go out on loan this season? Wtf?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

"Berliner Kurier" is saying he is a hot candidate for Hertha.

Fee could be around 7m. One week before Stuttgart tried to sign him, but he rejected it, because he has better offers - Hertha and Palace according to this source.

Reactions: A_G

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

"Berliner Kurier" is saying he is a hot candidate for Hertha.

Fee could be around 7m. One week before Stuttgart tried to sign him, but he rejected it, because he has better offers - Hertha and Palace according to this source.
Stuttgart would have been a decent move tbf. Hope there's truth in the Palace talks. That could be a good start for him. I think at this point, anywhere but Arsenal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom