• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Belgium squad

Goalkeepers (3): Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid/ESP), Simon Mignolet (FC Bruges), Matz Sels (Strasbourg/FRA)

Defenders (5): Toby Alderweireld (Tottenham/ENG), Dedrick Boyata (Hertha Berlin/GER), Jason Denayer (Lyon/FRA), Jan Vertonghen (Benfica/POR), Thomas Vermaelen (Vissel Kobe/JPN)

Midfielders (11): Timothy Catagne (Leicester/ENG), Yannick Carrasco (Atletico Madrid/ESP), Nacer Chadli (İstanbul Basaksehir/TUR), Leander Dendoncker (Wolverhampton/ENG), Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City/ENG), Thorghan Hazard (Borussia Dortmund/GER), Thomas Meunier (Borussia Dortmund/GER), Dennis Praet (Leicester/ENG), Youri Tielemans (Leicester/ENG), Hans Vanaken (FC Bruges), Axel Witsel (Borussia Dortmund/GER)

Forwards (7): Mitchy Batshuayi (Crystal Palace/ENG), Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace/ENG), Jeremy Doku (Rennes/FRA), Eden Hazard (Real Madrid/ESP), Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan/ITA), Dries Mertens (Napoli/ITA), Leandro Trossard (Brighton/ENG)

Stand-by list (11): Thomas Kaminski (Blackburn/ENG), Alexis Saelemaekers (Milan AC/ITA), Albert Sambi Lokonga (Anderlecht), Bryan Heynen (RC Genk), Thomas Foket (Reims/FRA), Adnan Januzaj Real Sociedad/ESP), Brandon Mechele (FC Bruges), Jordan Lukaku (Antwerp), Zinho Vanheusden (Standard Liege), Yari Verschaeren (Anderlecht), Charles De Ketelaere (FC Bruges)

How the hell is Benteke still getting games for Belgium?

The last time he scored Neville Southall was still in goal for Everton 🤣

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
For a team that has no Europe we are doing a very good job bulking the squad up. Going to have about 40 players by the end of the window. about 2 signings that may actually improve the starting 11. Madness.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Not going to claim I know anything about him.

But in terms of players is he noticeably better than Willock. Like clearly 100% a better player?

If we are signing him for 20m and selling Willock for say 25m we need to know we have the far superior player.

If we are not selling Willock and keeping Elneny also why do we need him when we play 1 game a week?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

But in terms of players is he noticeably better than Willock. Like clearly 100% a better player?

If we are signing him for 20m and selling Willock for say 25m we need to know we have the far superior player.

If we are not selling Willock and keeping Elneny also why do we need him when we play 1 game a week?

Nobody cares.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
😂😂😂 man like 14hairy trying to make arguments on a Saturday night. Beautiful.
I take it you're trying to have a go at me. I would have thought after you private mailing me upset and talking about putting people on ignore you would have changed but apparently not.

It's amazing you find something so silly funny.

You never managed to get back to my reply in messages. What's the matter? Playing to the audience?

REWB

why do people like you keep comparing willock to Elneny as if they are the same type of player? did you hit your head?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This is definitely the sort of signing a Leicester would make imo.

So so so much potential. We are filling all holes with this. Ready made Partey replacement right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom