• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sol Campbell (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PhantomGooner said:
FenerbahceBoy, Campbell is a strong player, big-sized, with good timing in the tackle and excellent marking.

When he's at the top of his game, that is. Recently he's been in decline. But if you can somehow get him to the top of his game, he's quality.

And i think Curtis Davies is quality. But that was based on the only match i've seen him play, against us. He did extremely well against Henry, considering Henry is one of the top attackers on the planet and Davies is still only a kid. I certainly wouldn't mind him coming over.

Thanks,when he will make the first step on the ground of turkey thousands of fans will be welcoming him.and good luck with Curtis :)

the dawn raids

Established Member
i dont think its unfair to say he made his bed back in January against West Ham, if this story is true of course. if it is, Id be most pleased, one because the price is outstanding two because it means Wenger is looking at bringing in another quality central defender, and weve needed another for a while imo.

anelka4eva

hello everyone
this is my first message here..
I dont think Fenerbahce will pay 12 M to Arsenal for him,but Fenerbahce is intersted in him at the moment, this is deffinetly true..
when we bought Anelka, everybody was saying we paid 15-20 Million euros but we only paid 5.3 M English pound to Manchester City..
on BBC Text, i saw that Campbell is leaving Arsenal for a suprise team.. That team can be Fenerbahce :)
by the way, I have been working in Altinkum/Didim/Turkey, the nicest holiday town in Turkey for British people.. :)
i will go on to let you know
Emrah

Maybe you will all remember this :p

30ekim_1996_manchester_united_2.jpg
:lol:

anelka4eva

who can forget about this FenerbahceBoy?
but dont forget they scored 6 after this :)
it was a horrible time for us
they came 7 times and scored 6 :eek:ops:

Ratinho said:
http://www.fenerbahce.com/haberler/18164.php

Official site. Anyone care to translate?

hi guys,

I'm turkish and a fenerbahce fan..

some of u would remember that a few days ago tens of turkish users came and registered to your forums since we heard that Sol was coming to Turkey for us..

we all know that he has some problems and we believe that's why he decided to leave highbury..

you gooners will definitely find a better replacement for him if this transfer happens..

By the way 12 million Euros is not too much for us especially if u are bringing a quality defender from England to Turkey..

2007 is the 100. anniversary of Fenerbahce SC..

We have:

Alex De Souza
Anelka
Stephan Appiah

We'r looking forward to buy:

Sol Campbell
Morientes
Roberto Carlos

and if money can buy everything Adriano..

regards..

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Ratinho said:
Davies basically Sol Campbell when he was younger Kel.

Davis was excellent against us this season, but I think in Djourou we have a player who can be just as good.

For 8 million quid I would drive Sol myself, but getting rid of all our experienced players does concern me a bit. If he does go we should replace him with a more experienced player than Davis imo.

anelka4eva

portFbl@nd said:
Ratinho said:
http://www.fenerbahce.com/haberler/18164.php

Official site. Anyone care to translate?

hi guys,

I'm turkish and a fenerbahce fan..

some of u would remember that a few days ago tens of turkish users came and registered to your forums since we heard that Sol was coming to Turkey for us..

we all know that he has some problems and we believe that's why he decided to leave highbury..

you gooners will definitely find a better replacement for him if this transfer happens..

By the way 12 million Euros is not too much for us especially if u are bringing a quality defender from England to Turkey..

2007 is the 100. anniversary of Fenerbahce SC..

We have:

Alex De Souza
Anelka
Stephan Appiah

We'r looking forward to buy:

Sol Campbell
Morientes
Roberto Carlos

and if money can buy everything Adriano..

regards..
hi mate
its [EmRaH] from antu :)
i hope we will get all the players u have just written down!
But dont think Adriano bcs even the money canT buy him :)
But Morientes and Carlos r possible to come.. 8)

Mckenna

Andrade anyone, about peak age, hugely experienced. May need some adjustment, but could fill the few years as Senderos continues to grow into the role.

He'd cost about the same money. Otherwise consider the Thuram comment to be not too far off the mark, with a youngster coming in to get the experience from him. Look for Davies, Kompany or perhaps Micah Richards.

nazo

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
Ratinho said:
Davies basically Sol Campbell when he was younger Kel.

Davis was excellent against us this season, but I think in Djourou we have a player who can be just as good.

For 8 million quid I would drive Sol myself, but getting rid of all our experienced players does concern me a bit. If he does go we should replace him with a more experienced player than Davis imo.

Hmm, maybe that's why Wenger has shown interest in Thuram all of a sudden.

anelka4eva

Maxx said:
1. sol will never go to turkey.

2. he is not worth 12M euros.
as i told before, i dont think we will pay 12 M Euros for him
the media always say wrong things about the prices and wages of players.. who can know the talks between officials?
and if u want to bring a world wide defender from England to Turkey, u must pay a lot
kindly regards
EMRAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom