• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steve Bould: How Is He As Assistant Manager?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Even if he has no control, that is on Bould. He took the job and he's been nothing but a yes man to Wenger. If he had balls he'd speak out.
Or he'd leave for a proper challenge like Ljungberg. Wenger may as well sit alone on the bench.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ah, just get Flamini as assistant. He’d be prowling on the touchlines pointing and shouting.

Marmaduke

But how would we actually know what Steve does or doesn't do? You never hear about assistant coaches anyway...

Jojoba

I have been asking this same question for a long time.

What does Steve Bould add or do for the club? What does he really do apart from always sitting motionless in the dugout while chewing gum? To me all he ever does is stay seated for 90 minutes each game, stays silent, emotionless and chew gum. Talk about stealing / nicking a living.
Smh

Newchange

For sure Bould will have alot to say in a few years once Wengers gone and hes out of a job about Wengers last days and the goings on in the dressing room. The truth will be revealed

Longy

Bould sitting on the sideline never moving just shows how we go about the game.
Send the players out and let them to work it out on their own.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What a press conference. Dull, dull, dull.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
What a press conference. Dull, dull, dull.
You know, I was thinking about Wenger in bed last night, as I often do. When you compare him now physically and mentally to 20 years ago, his wit is sharper and he looks physically in top condition. Give him a fresh challenge and I think he could rekindle some of his old spark. You compare him to someone like Mourinho who looks like a tramp and behaves like a lunatic. I reckon Bould probably genuinely enjoys working with Wenger. He certainly can't imitate Wenger's charisma.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You know, I was thinking about Wenger in bed last night, as I often do. When you compare him now physically and mentally to 20 years ago, his wit is sharper and he looks physically in top condition. Give him a fresh challenge and I think he could rekindle some of his old spark. You compare him to someone like Mourinho who looks like a tramp and behaves like a lunatic. I reckon Bould probably genuinely enjoys working with Wenger. He certainly can't imitate Wenger's charisma.
Is that you rich?

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom