• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

E

Enoch

attachment.php

They're becoming Tottenham, but with history.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Though I usually pick the worst posters out there, RAWK actually has some decent posters with football-knowhow in their ranks.

1. Arsenal (Sanchez league's top scorer)
2. Chelsea (Win domestic double)
3. United
4. Tottenham (Kane has another excellent year, and shortly leaves for Utd at record fee for English player)
5. Man City (Make it to champions league final, and lose - having finally been given a piss easy opening group)
6. Liverpool (Somehow fluke the Europa League)

Going down: Bournemouth (lowest ever points tally), Norwich, Sunderland

I had a vision.

I think we'll finish 5th and roughly 7-9 points off of 4th.

However what will keep Brendan in the job for 16/17 is us beating Chelsea (after they do the double over us in the league) in the FA Cup final with two goals in injury time to win 3-2.

We'll go out in the quarter finals in the europa and won't do much in the league cup.

Arsenal will win the league, Chelsea will finish 2nd, Man Utd 3rd and City 4th. Watford, Villa and Leicester will be relegated.

The surprise package of the season will be West Ham and the surprise strugglers will be Stoke.

A lot of them think they'll finish 5-7th, with some even arguing that top 6 will be difficult since Stoke, Swansea and WHU are getting stronger.

Though I usually pick the worst posters out there, RAWK actually has some decent posters with football-knowhow in their ranks.

A lot of them think they'll finish 5-7th, with some even arguing that top 6 will be difficult since Stoke, Swansea and WHU are getting stronger.

Those posters must be getting murdered out there?

I doubt Liverpool supporters, in general, are so different than the rest of us. RAWK is a specific place due to overzealous philosophy of their admins and moderators.

I dislike Liverpool, but I still think that the only thing that separates us or anyone else from them is their historical success. If we had won 5 European Cups, I have little doubt that many of us would have the same sense of entitlement and superiority regardless of our current position. As I said though, on RAWK that is all likely greatly amplified by the cult-like mentality that is cultivated by their moderators.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I doubt Liverpool supporters, in general, are so different than the rest of us. RAWK is a specific place due to overzealous philosophy of their admins and moderators.

I dislike Liverpool, but I still think that the only thing that separates us or anyone else from them is their historical success. If we had won 5 European Cups, I have little doubt that many of us would have the same sense of entitlement and superiority regardless of our current position. As I said though, on RAWK that is all likely greatly amplified by the cult-like mentality that is cultivated by their moderators.

But but but... they've now won 6 as Suarez scored the winner in Berlin last Saturday.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
That mug clearly doesn't realise Bournemouth are the next Swansea and Eddie Howe their future manager. Lowest points tally ever :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We don't even know the players lining up for the first game of the season, so who knows how we'll do. Stoke away is never easy though.

The release of the fixture list is brings instant amnesia for me
I thought just logging onto RAWK would have that affect.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I can understand a player picking us over Sp**s for example, but any one out of Man City, Arsenal, Utd, Chelsea we don't have a chance. So lets get our players asap, so if someone comes calling for Aguero, Özil, Di Maria, Costa we don't lose out with the players choosing them over us.

Didn't Milner just pick us over both City and Arsenal?

****ing hell..

Emibury

I don't think Klopp will be the fix-all that many Liverpool fans imagine, as their problems run a lot deeper than the manager. In particular the way the club is run - for example, the absurd transfer committee - and the fact that their squad is really mediocre.

If Klopp is given at least three seasons and allowed to run the club the way he wants then he will would be great for 'Pool. Otherwise I think he will end up the way that Rogers is likely to - who is clearly a decent manager but is shafted by the people connected to the club who still bask in Liverpool's glory years and don't seem to understand modern football.

Emibury

Not sure if you are serious? Back to back Bundesligas, a CL final, and a bunch of cups on a relative showstring against big spending Bayern and European opponents. In the season they reached the CL final, the only player that had cost more than 5m was Reus.

Oh, and the fact that you think the German league is a "two team league" shows you know nothing about German football. Dortmund were a mid-table team for several years before Klopp came in. The fact you consider the league to be a two-team league is testament to his achievement!

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom