• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tales from the RAWK side

lomekian

Essays are my thing
They think that they are robbed against anybody.
You will read recently more insults to Arteta and our players on RAWK than on Fighting **** or Red Cafe.
Because they feel that Arsenal is threat to them now.
Yup. There are things I admire about the club, but Liverpool as a club and a city both have a massive permanent self-identification with injustice (even before the Tory government's scandalous actions re Hillsborough). Ironic given that the only reason it became much more than a port village was the slave trade

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
If they get Xabi then there won’t be a huge drop off. If Klopp has been drained and burned out; a young elite coach with something to prove could give them what they need to continue. They have good owners, are a huge global club. Maybe they go through a protracted post Ferguson swoon. It depends a great deal on getting an elite replacement and giving him a little time. The squad has some quality but still needs significant investment if they hope to maintain.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

If they get Xabi then there won’t be a huge drop off. If Klopp has been drained and burned out; a young elite coach with something to prove could give them what they need to continue. They have good owners, are a huge global club. Maybe they go through a protracted post Ferguson swoon. It depends a great deal on getting an elite replacement and giving him a little time. The squad has some quality but still needs significant investment if they hope to maintain.

It might not be huge taken alone, but given the likely departure of Salah, no Klopp, Mane or Firmino & drop-off looks considerable all the same.

Besides, ever since their match with Sp**s, refs have given them a whole lot of leeway to rectify the mockery of that match.

Doubt that will happen again anytime soon.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Manchester United 4-3 Liverpool
Grrr- hate losing to these.

Jammy ****s as always.

Ah well - concentrate on the League and Europa.

Always worried after we **** a team midweek.
Well at least it's the cup and not the league, so I don't feel that bad honestly
I guess that means we've got the ****ty performance out of our systems. right?
What is the point of Gakpo.
That was an absolutely disgraceful performance from the 2nd Hal onwards. Complete arrogance
Absolutely ****ing brain dead stuff. Zero game management whatsoever. Fuming with that. Should have beaten them 5-2 and just ****ed it up with our own sloppiness and being far too casual.
****ed around and found out. Time to move on.
I feel like I want to kill myself.
Got exactly what we ****ing deserved, nothing.

Defending ****, naive tactically, I have no idea what we were doing most of the game, leaving huge yawning gaps for them to run into, 1-11 absolutely ****, subs ****, game management ****, desire ****. Every single bit of it, absolute ****ing ****. Worst performance of the season by an absolute mile and a ****ing disgrace
Yes they are jammy but we know what they are like and we were so casual so they will have to take it on the arse.
Wouldn't cry if that was the last time we see Diaz in a Liverpool shirt.

Also don't know what the point in Gakpo is. Offers absolutely nothing.
We bottled it against an utter ****e utd team.

Pride comes before a fall, so many brainless decisions all game.
This looked like a Klopp team from 8 years ago
**** that. We shot ourselves right in the head repeatedly. Utterly stupid match. The opposite of last week. ****.
Potentially season changing result. I don't know how you pick yourself up and dust off after a performance that abominable.
****ing brain dead performance that against Bruno Fernandes at centre back. That is a ****ing low point. Maybe we’re too tired.
**** me that’s annoying. 80s throwback that no matter how **** this lot are we can’t always put them away.

Win there in the league as said above. No Wembley farewell for Jurgen, but **** it, Dublin is the best way to bow out. Arse.
Pathetic. Playing ring a ring a rosey instead of putting them to the sword. As for that corner at the end when they broke. Pathetic.

Disgusted with the arrogant attitude shown throughout that.
As if we lost to them **** c*nts
:lmao

McTominay, Rashford, Amad…and Anthony. I mean ****ing hell lads
:D
Our lowest priority left, no biggie. Spares us a pain in the arse game against Abu Dhabi
The c*nts are coming out of the woodwork I see
eh we'll just have to settle for the treble

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Manchester Utd 2-2 Liverpool
Not good enough reds
It was as clear as day that this would happen, as soon as we started fluffing all those chances to put it to bed. Just ludicrous from us, we never looked like scoring from open play. After that result, you’d have to say we’re the third best team in the league
Absolutely sickening
0 wins in 3 attempts against one of the worst United sides I've ever seen this season. It's simply not good enough.
One of the worst attacking displays under Klopp, utterly terrible, only ourselves to blame, our complacency finally catching up with us.
****ing **** that but just have to hope that was actually a big point we got on City as they'd win any goal difference battle when they hammer Luton next. Arsenal have to deal with all this pressure now and we'll see how they handle it. Still have hope but can't afford to **** up again that's for sure.

Barely trying to go forward in added time was ****ing bizarre mind.
Am so ****ing mad right now. We havent learned anything from the FA cup match
Bottled it. Simple.
Absolutely ****ed that. Three times we've played that horrendous excuse for a football team this season, three times we've completely shat the bed. It's just not ****ing good enough.
Be good if people don’t over react but this thread will be a ****show.
Absolutely pathetic. Three games against the worst United side in living memory and you’ve conceded six goals to laughably poor footballers. You don’t win titles with performances like that
Utterly brainless performance. Absolutely fuming with them. Learned nothing from the cup match.

Threw away the title today.
****ing pathetic 2nd half.

Embarrassing.
I know people were trying to say that a point wasn't a disaster but they're **** and we've got harder away games coming up. Absolutely ****ed it there
I'll get banned if I say what I really want to.

We haven't beaten the worst Man united team in modern history after 3 tries this year.

That was ****ing pathetic.
Three games against this ****e and god knows how many chances missed. Ridiculous.
Could see it coming in the first half.

****s sake.
Ridiculous result. ****ing sickening.

Aside from the penalty, Mo had another atrocious performance.
We can not control matches nor score goals. Do not deserve the title. Fuming.
****ing pathetic performance that. Gave it away. Nunez and Salah were ****ing abysmal.
Biggest bottle job since Chelsea at home 10 years ago
May I be able be the first to say I love you but **** off Liverpool today. At least we got the point. God we need Jota.

Have to keep remembering it is somewhat miraculous to be in this title race given last season, and the transfers and most importantly the insane injuries we are still suffering.
Bottled it. Inability to kill game off haunts us against a mediocre opponent. Sick of this ****
Embarrassing against this **** Utd side.

****e.
**** the ****ing bed at their's again. **** off world.
The negativity in here is ridiculous. A draw away to our biggest rivals? Nothing wrong with that at all.
Not over, still 7 to play and Arsenal WILL drop points

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
They are really rattled. Some of them are even blaming religion for lost points.

"His form and Ramadan surely have to be interlinked cause he’s been awful. Genuinely don’t feel like any shot he’s going to have will even go in nowadays."

"He has put his country first in Jurgens last season when we are going for the title, and has put his religion first by fasting in Jurgens last season when we are going for the title."

This is my favourite reply to a comment not to question Salah's beliefs.

"To those complaining that we cant criticise religion; will Allah win us the league?"

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool 0-3 Atalanta

Klopp left it late to get his biggest tactical schooling.
Can not play like that at the top level and expect to win. Absolutely horrendous. Brain fart after brain fart in midfield. Yard off the pace all over.
**** me what an utter embarrassment that was, got schooled.
About as horrid as anything you have seen. Absolutely terrible.¨

Season over? Starting to look like it.
Players gave up on Klopp, abysmal.

So much talk of being the favourites, **** all desire to actually work hard enough to achieve it. Arrogant FC.
Far too ****ing complacent. Thought they were going to piss it didn't they.

Chasing three goals away in Italy, absolutely the worst position to be in. Zero chance with defending like that.
We’re crap
****in hell!

someone please explain that to me.

Scamacca?!?!?! Really?
We've looked completely devoid since St Patricks Day at the Mancs. This is pathetic and our season, unless some miracle happens let's be honest, is over.
Absolute ****ing ****e

Players need digging out for that completely abhorrent performance
Terrible. What the actual ****?
I can't remember the last time we were that **** for 90 minutes. Genuinely. Staggeringly poor.

Still should've probably scored a couple, and Atalanta were boss, but **** me we were sloppy everywhere, the entire game. ****e.
Utterly speechless. Can't begin to comprehend how poor that was. Sickening that's likely to be our last European home game under Jurgen.
Worst performance of the season by a country mile. Not sure what happened to them tonight.
They absolutely dominated us physically and in duels. Kind of like Arsenal did at the Emirates. But to do it at Anfield is something we haven’t seen in a long time.
the last time we were this bad, Roy Hodgson lead us to a famous loss at home to Wolves......

****ing woeful, i hope them players look at themselves tonight, all of them no positives from tonight, none, this team have given us great times, but sometimes you have to take it on the chin and own up, lads you were piss poor.
Brainless.

Brainless at the back. Brainless in midfield. Brainless up top.

Brainless.

Had as much luck as we did brains tonight. Not that we deserved any.
Only good thing about tonight will be if it makes these ticket protesters **** up.
the ****in hell was that??.................an atrocious team selection to begin with ...and then it all went downhill from there....season now very much in danger of fizzling out like a damp fart .......no-one looks arsed
Players - ****e, to a man. Every single one of them tonight.
Jurgen's team selection & tactics - ****e.
Fans in the stadium - ****e.

Deserved absolutely nothing from that whatsoever. A complete embarassment of a performance.

The season is going out with a whimper.
Do people really not think the flags on the Kop have no effect on our players and opposition players? Seriously?
Jurgen had his kecks pulled down there, got what we deserved with that performance and lineup.
Damn.

Joseph Goseph might actually be legally braindead.

Salah might actually be finished.
I really wish Jurgen hadn't announced he was leaving to be honest. The pressure seems too much for the players to give him a good send off.
****ting it for palace now
Bold strategy to have all of ours play drunk.
The real reason they lost:
I suspect knowing that your manager is leaving at the end of the season and also being filmed in the dressing room for a useless documentary are probably a couple of things that are too much for so many. Including the manager himself.

Recent performances seem to show a lack of composure and confidence.

First step, chuck the film crew out. Nothing to lose for Klopp he's going anyway. Boot them out. Then get the private thinking space for all the players to come together and work on their own emotions in what must be a very difficult situation.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom